The PL show!

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

paradise_lost

Olivier Hague said:
It's not that short.
Don't expect the next episode until January 14th. Possibly later.

... !!! That's really bad ... however, for what about ki, it's similar to ka-té ...  :-\

puella

Berserk forever
paradise_lost said:
for what about ki, it's similar to ka-té ... :-\

what does the word "ka-té " exactly mean in English? Or can you show me the original kanji for that Japanese word?

P

paradise_lost

puella said:
what does the word "ka-tè" exactly mean in English? Or can you show me the original kanji for that Japanese word?

the word ka-tè it's not English and it's not Japanese, it comes from China I presume ... xenchao, send us and help ... !!!

;D

P

paradise_lost

Olivier Hague said:
'Doesn't look like a Chinese word to me...

... well, I presume it comes from China, but I'm not at 100% sure about it ... maybe it's from Indocina ... but for sure it's not from Japan ...

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
paradise_lost said:
... well, I presume it comes from China, but I'm not at 100% sure about it ... maybe it's from Indocina ... but for sure it's not from Japan ...

In psychology, mythomania (also known as mitomania, pseudologia phantastica, or pathological lying) is a condition involving compulsive lying by a person with no obvious source of motivation. The affected person believes their lies to be truth, and may have to create elaborate myths to reconcile them with other facts.

Oh, I checked my dictionary btw, and "ka-té" means "Bullshit" in English.

P

paradise_lost

Aazealh said:
Oh, I checked my dictionary btw, and "ka-té" means "Bullshit" in English.

... well, maybe u have to buy a new dictionary ...

;)

P

paradise_lost

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Actually that's what it says in my dictionary also.

In my dictionary from English it has no meaning ... however, as I said before:

"Ka-té: ... well, I presume it comes from China, but I'm not at 100% sure about it ... maybe it's from Indocina ... but for sure it's not from Japan ..."

This is what I can say about it ... nothing more, nothing less ...

;)

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
In psychology, mythomania (also known as mitomania, pseudologia phantastica, or pathological lying) is a condition involving compulsive lying by a person with no obvious source of motivation. The affected person believes their lies to be truth, and may have to create elaborate myths to reconcile them with other facts.

I'd advise you to stop now PL, before I force you to. You'd better not post anymore in this thread, if it's not to admit that you're a liar.

It's very sad to see that you still behave like a kid after all this time, I thought you came back because you were more mature, but I was obviously wrong. If you have nothing interesting to say, then don't say anything, ok?

D

darkbane

DemonX said:
dictionary.com says

kate

\Kate\, n. (Zo["o]l.) The brambling finch.

Lol, I saw this one too - not quite what this thread was about but.... ;D

P

paradise_lost

Olivier Hague said:
What's "ka-té", again?

"Ka-té: ... well, I presume it comes from China, but I'm not at 100% sure about it ... maybe it's from Indocina ... but for sure it's not from Japan ...". Now we know it's a word that comes from Vietnam ...

It's related to Mother Earth, it comes from Sumerian Mithology. For the reason why Mother Earth is related to ka-tè, and for the reason why the idea of ki comes from the origin of mithology, that is from Sumerian places, so that ...

If A is the same than B

If B is the same than C

C is the same than A

I hope that know u r able to understand, my french friend ...

::)

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
paradise_lost said:
If A is the same than B

If B is the same than C

C is the same than A
So Ka Te is a festival to mother nature

If Mother Nature(A) is the same as goddess personifying Earth(b)

If goddess personifying Earth(b) is the same as circulating life energy(c)

Circulating life energy(c) is the same as mother earth(a)?

I agree with A=B, but not C. :-\

And what is the point of discussing Sumerian Mythology origins?
Is this to state that the concept of Life energy and mother nature came from the same place? :eek:
If it is, what point are you trying to draw?

PS:maybe this Katie argument should be moved to shooting the breeze.

D

darkbane

Olivier Hague said:
That's "ka-tè", not "ka-té".
You're not just a liar, you're a terrible one...

http://vietnamnews.vnagency.com.vn/2003-10/25/Stories/34.htm
and
http://www.htv.com.vn/tintuc/news_detail.asp?period_id=1&cat_id=200&news_id=34269
and
http://lecourrier.vnagency.com.vn/default.asp?CATEGORY_ID=17&NEWSPAPER_ID=41&TOPIC_ID=53&REPLY_ID=4346
claim that it's written Ka tê, with a circumflex. Arguing about the accentuation of this term won't really be productive. I think the point about PL being a compulsive liar has been proven already.

P

paradise_lost

Olivier Hague said:
That's "ka-tè", not "ka-té".
You're not just a liar, you're a terrible one...

... then again, you're a moron, so that's not really surprising.

U seem to be only able to give comments like "u r a moron", "u r a retard", "u r not able to do this", "u r not able to do that", "I'm not surprised u r a moron", etc. etc. ...

... well, look about it Holly: I'm not able to read nothing else comes out from your mouth .... wash it please before to talk again, thanks ...

::)

Posted by: darkbane Posted on: Today at 06:56:58 AM

I think the point about PL being a compulsive liar has been proven already.

I have still never seen any prove ... and the fact that "someone" likes to waste his/her time to find or to create proves to demostrare I'm a liar it seems to me something not so intelligent ... ::)

darkbane said:
Arguing about the accentuation of this term won't really be productive.
'Just shows that the guy is a terrible liar.
I think the point about PL being a compulsive liar has been proven already.
Sure. I'm simply mocking him further.

paradise_lost said:
U seem to be only able to give comments like "u r a moron", "u r a retard", "u r not able to do this", "u r not able to do that", "I'm not surprised u r a moron", etc. etc. ...
Well, when I'm talking to/about you, yeah. What else do you expect? It's the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom