The Rainbow Behelit

P

psymont

Walter said:
The whole thing reeks of a Deus Ex Machina... And I would not approve.

yeah, guts is the underdog .... thats what makes him so likable .... if he started being able to take down apostles without a scratch, berserk would not be berserk .... guts has to atleast break a rib and get a cut on his face or else it all goes out the window .... besides, if guts could transform into an apostle type creature cause of a behelit, berserk would be more like godzilla(two monsters going at it)

HeavensToungue

Fate's Tragedy
Isn't it already like that? Guttsu is quite like a monster already. All the becchi would do is change his physical form....he'd still be ruthless as hell...I think Pakk said the same about Guttsu, being a monster fighting a monster, in one of the later volumes.

P

psymont

monster? not literally .... hes a human .... he may fight like the devil but hes not a monster just cause he can fight well ....

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
The Devil's Becchi said:
Isn't it already like that? Guttsu is quite like a monster already. All the becchi would do is change his physical form....he'd still be ruthless as hell...I think Pakk said the same about Guttsu, being a monster fighting a monster, in one of the later volumes.
Vol 15-16 Guts was like that yeah. But since Casca has come back into the picture, he's refined himself a little bit. That's not to say there's not a demon beneath that (hell, it was made pretty clear in chapter 189).

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Guts is the hero ... but how blind he is ! At the tower, he lets thousand of people die just for Casca.
Like Godo said in vol17 : he only cares about Casca now, what an idiot !
To be the real saviour he should kill everyone in Midland just to annoy Griffith ... unusual nevertheless !

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
I doubt that could annoy Griffith. Maybe he'll thank him to have saved him some works ;D. Anyway while there is no doubt that Guts is the hero of the books, not in all the books the task of the hero is to defeat the villain. Sometimes the villain is there not to be defeated, but to be a costant form of nuisance for the hero. For example the Silver Surfer and Mephisto. In other stories the hero is really only the witness of what is happening, that is not to say that in this kind of stories the hero does not to act, but his actions have really not impact whatsoever on what is happening, that is Guts could kill the apostles by the hundred and Griffith could go along with whatever plan he has in mind like Guts not even existed. The actual story arc of Berserk. Personally however I think that something or someone about whom we yet know nothing had yet to appear. It could be something akin to the rainbow beherit, it could be some known character that will go through some drastic change,or it could be some totally unknown new character

Lliugusamui

around the corner
roberto999 said:
Personally however I think that something or someone about whom we yet know nothing had yet to appear. It could be something akin to the rainbow beherit, it could be some known character that will go through some drastic change,or it could be some totally unknown new character
GREAT HIGH-LEVEL SPECULATION ! ;)

P

psymont

i think jeadue is coming back .... he is waiting in elfheim .... hes got a magical arm of metal(like a golem), a back pack full of knifes(also magical), a wry smile, a twinkle in his eye, wisdom on his tongue, and an urge to join the warpath with guts! .... aw man that would be great ....

Mitsu_dunDee

Sparkles + will-o-the-wisp = BOUM
UrashimaSenpai said:
I just got word that there's a rainbow colored Behelit that Miura is going to introduce in his upcoming volume. This Behelit is ancient and has never been used. The powers are unknown, but what is known is that it has locked in it, the flesh of a child and can equal the power of the egg of the king that Griffith has. It is said that this is the first behelit that ever existed and that it is this behelit that gave birth to others. Rumour has it that it does not require a sacrifice that requires others, rather, it requires the host to fuse his/her heart with the behelit. The side effects are unknown. Does anyone else heard of this? I heard it from several pple, some friends of mine over in the land of the rising sun at a convention that they went to.

I wonder If one can say more crappy things.......

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
This whole thread is turning into BS.... However. According to my sources, there is a transparent Behelit with wings, and it flies around under cover of darkness, and sucks the blood of Apostles for hundreds of years so that one day it might become a Crismon Behelit!!!!!!!!!!!

Gutzs said:
This whole thread is turning into BS.... However. According to my sources, there is a transparent Behelit with wings, and it flies around under cover of darkness, and sucks the blood of Apostles for hundreds of years so that one day it might become a Crismon Behelit!!!!!!!!!!!
haha, this thread is just becoming hilarious. Let's keep this going. I love the entertainment value.

T

temporary

namayias said:
Gutzs said:
haha, this thread is just becoming hilarious. Let's keep this going. I love the entertainment value.

Yours truly.

Gaston god of war

UHHHH FUUUHHHH
Are you all serious I thought it would turn into a giant flying whale that cures world hunger, or or wait no it turns into a giant mecha that shoots ki blasts while screaming "ARRRRRRR I HATE YOU"

the topic of this thread will be a running joke for days to come on this bored. Not surprised its still around. I think some of the stuff on here is great humor. Always good for a laugh.

T

temporary

Hahaha, we'll see. I wonder if I could direct everyone's attention back to the rainbow behelit.

Top Bottom