The SK.net forum anniversary

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Guess what guys? That's right, 4 years ago today, on the 02 August 2001, this SK.net forum was born. :badbone:

Many things happened since then, and I think this board allowed the international Berserk community to progress a lot. :SK:

So happy anniversary to all members, let's all party in the chatroom! :guts:

PS: Old thread.

CnC

Ad Oculos
I'm really proud to have been a part of it Great job, everyone, for keeping this a great community.

:guts: Happy Birthday :zodd:...the forums here rock....other forums on other sites, pale in comparison...LONG LIVE SK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :troll:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :carcus:

JIN

Yudanero...
:zodd: His Majesty the Millennium Schnoz is pleased by this achievement. Carry on...

:troll: Cheers SK.net! Thanks for the 4 years of Information, Entertainment, and Memories of Everything in between. Encore, Encore!! :chomp:

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
  For those who contribute to this board, I give you my thanks.  And hopefully their will be many years of prosperity for this community.  For not only it's Berserk content and complete info are a reason to be here, but for also making good friends.  Cheers

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
Happy anniversary! I visit lots of forums, but this is easily one of my favorites. If I had any talent, not to mention the software, I'd make some kind of movie comemorating all best and worst moments of last year. Since I don't have the capacity though, perhaps somebody else should (hint hint). And great job though JIN, that picture is hilarious.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
puella said:
Happy birthday, SK.net! 4 years? wow! :carcus:
I hope we will do the same thing in 40 years. :badbone:
Please no.... :judo: That would make me a sad panda if we were still waiting for episodes.... and the same people are here torlling and same people are modding..... :judo: :judo: :judo: :judo: :judo: :judo: :judo:

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!
puella said:
Happy birthday, SK.net! 4 years? wow!  :carcus:
I hope we will do the same thing in 40 years.  :badbone:

Ugh, I'll be 66 by then...:SK:

Thanks to Walter and to all the admins and everyone else who makes this place what it is! :casca:

Woooo Happy BDay SK.Net. I know this board is one of the reasons I am able to keep up with everything, thanks goes to the admins and owners!!

JIN said:
:zodd: His Majesty the Millennium Schnoz is pleased by this achievement. Carry on...

:troll: Cheers SK.net! Thanks for the 4 years of Information, Entertainment, and Memories of Everything in between. Encore, Encore!! :chomp:

Drawing=teh awesome :isidro:
Happy B-day to SK.net

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Please no.... :judo: That would make me a sad panda if we were still waiting for episodes.... and the same people are here torlling and same people are modding..... :judo: :judo: :judo: :judo: :judo: :judo: :judo:

Well, there was Griffith's trip to the future, complete with predictions about Berserk volume 62, released July 6, 2020. :void:

I don't have anything nearly as cool as what Jin posted (unless Griffith has no objections to me posting his time-travel discoveries), so I'll just wish everyone a happy anniversary! :casca:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
kimchan said:
(unless Griffith has no objections to me posting his time-travel discoveries)

Even if he objects (:p), here's the cover of volume 62, and it has never been so true. :void:

62.jpg

And the old thread, to go with it: http://www.skullknight.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=590.0

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Thanks Aazealh, this is even better because I didn't have that picture saved. It helps give the full effect. :guts:

i know its a few days late, but happy B-Day to SkullKnight :SK: and congrats to Wally and everyone else that has made this the best Berserk site out there.

*EDIT*

oh and excellent drawing JIN

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
wow, crazy stuff.... but here is the question.. what do you think Black skull knight swordsman power level is? I conclude that Super mega Wyld Mek2.0 is at a rough 45 million.... in anycase....

Wow! its been quite some time! I think a little past 2 years since I started to visit the boards! Awesome job to the people who were well before me and contributed a lot more then most of us!

You have taught (hopefully) many other Berserk fans out there some valuable knowledge! I know I am grateful! :guts:

Vaxillus said:
Is that after guts and Skull knight merge their powar?

Anyway, that pic is awesome, thanks for reposting it.

From the cover of vol 62, its seem so...

Wow... if only Berserk continued for that long... now its not even halfway to that volume lol

Top Bottom