The ultimate mount showdown.

Which Horse is the ultimate mount in Berserk?

• Mr. Waffles

Votes: 17 56.7%
  • Captain Thunderhoof

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Daiba's Garuda

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The Schnoz

Votes: 10 33.3%

• Total voters
This is it. The question everyone has not been asking. May the best ride win.
I believe a thanks is in order to Grail for the cute names. For those of you who have no idea what is going on, please check out Grail's doodles. Located here, http://www.skullknight.net/forum/index.php?topic=7622.0

Note * I did not include Locus' horse in this poll.

Disclaimer: These names are not official and should not be used in a serious discussion about Berserk.

Grail

Feel the funk blast
:ganishka:

Well... I guess my signature gives me away on this one.

For the sake of variety though, I would suggest adding more mounts to the poll. How about Daiba's garuda?

Grail said:
:ganishka:

Well... I guess my signature gives me away on this one.

For the sake of variety though, I would suggest adding more mounts to the poll. How about Daiba's garuda?

I'm afraid I can't edit the poll part of my post. I'm game for more entries though. Do we call Daiba's Garuda as Garuda?
Any more entries? My only requirement would be that their primary function is a mount and not someone like Zodd.
with that in mind I would reconsider Locus' giant steed as well as Zodd's raging crazy horse. And Jills dad's sorry excuse for a donkey, Eeyore.
They would have to have names though.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Ramen4ever said:
I believe a thanks is in order to Grail for the cute names.

That won't get thanks from me. I'm not looking forward to those silly nicknames being used in all seriousness by people like you for the next 10 years.

Grail said:

Sounds like a good idea. Added!

Ramen4ever said:
Zodd's raging crazy horse.

I doubt Zodd cares about what horse he's riding into battle. Just an example: do you think the one he rode in episode 298 made it to safety before he transformed? I guess we could add Locus' horse, but even that one is pushing it IMHO. SK's horse actually moves faster than the eye can see; that kind of limits its competitors.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I think the Schnoz would be SHOCKED to see himself held in such high esteem!
schnoz-ani.gif

PS: It's a work in progress.

Walter said:
I think the Schnoz would be SHOCKED to see himself held in such high esteem!
schnoz-ani.gif

PS: It's a work in progress.

I knew it. I was even going to ask when it's coming but I was afraid of lifting the curtain. Walter, your the best. :guts:

Guts intestines

Yer breath is bad... It'll go away with yer head
When I first read this topic I couldn't help but think of that possessed horse that tried to get bestial with Farnese.... Ugh.

Anyway my vote is for Mr. Waffles, he also gets my vote for coolest animals with the wimpiest names, in a close second is Rin Tin Tin.

Top Bottom