The unholy alliance of breakfast cereals

Tristram

100% Germ Free Manure
i just made a cup of cereal with both applejacks AND capn crunch and it is brutally raping my tastebuds with its awesome flavor

Tristram

100% Germ Free Manure
well fluffernutter sandwhiches are not unheard of so a jelly and marshmallow fluff sandwhich might be good too. go ahead and try it! be adventerous!

IsolatioN

Last Soldier Standing
Trashcan said:
I'ma only say dis once, so don be comin up in here hard:

Peanut Butter and Pickle Sandwich.

actually one of my friends eats those all the time. I find it horrifying to even watch, but he seems to enjoy it. Then again he also enjoys liver.. *barf*

My one friend does this...and this is NO LIE....it's too crazy for me to make up. He puts Hersheys Syrup on Hot Dogs......I swear.
Now is it just me...or is that fuckin gross?

Kagami

Goo!
Proj2501 said:
My one friend does this...and this is NO LIE....it's too crazy for me to make up. He puts Hersheys Syrup on Hot Dogs......I swear.

Is this the same friend who goes around playing nutt punch with his frat mates?

IsolatioN

Last Soldier Standing
Proj2501 said:

ewwww.

that's all I can say to that =/ I've heard of some pretty nasty things, and thats definetly one of them.

Meathook

The World Eaters are here to save us!
I ain't fat but i know how to eat. I'm gonna share you up some good eats. Now dig out the shit and listen up.

Popcorn and m&ms. Just take em make a little pocket in the popcorn and cover the top and shake it up. Chuck on some butter and rock and roll your pudgy arse down the heart attack highway.

Top Bottom