Theoden's 3D Sculpts

Thanks everyone.

Here is a preview of the 3D printed model of my next release :guts:

I hope you like it

13015639_10153493552043244_2689115345960574105_n.jpg

zzhn

I will seek,and sparks will light my path...
This is the best Gutts i've seen - by far!

It's obvious that the sculpt is really great,put the pose bought me the most (i see i'm not the only one :)),i really like how Gutts profile looks,i think you nailed it. :guts:
I don't know which one you sculpt better, Gutts or Zodd,but i like Gutts just a little more,i think it's because of the pose as I said earlier. The armor is looking awesome too. :ganishka:
I wish i could take a look some of the older images /renders you posted and that aren't online anymore, but I can clearly see the progress you made by time. Keep up the good work! :slan:

Thank you^^

Long time no see guys, I'm busy doing other Berserk sculptures now, but I found some time to do this little sketch :iva:
I hope you like it

8RWRbOk.jpg

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Theoden said:
Long time no see guys, I'm busy doing other Berserk sculptures now, but I found some time to do this little sketch :iva:
I hope you like it

Looks neat!

Theoden said:
Thank you^^

I hope you like it

8RWRbOk.jpg

Man that looks great, I'll need to start saving money so I can get this one :guts: :slan:. Oh and if you can get it to scale with the Lost Children Guts that Gecco did I think she would look nice next to him :schierke:

Theoden said:
Thanks guys!! Here is a quick update on Schierke. Close to finishing the job :carcus:
swcqMD8.jpg

I hope you like it. Until next time :guts:

Man this looks awesome, are you going to add Ivalera to it as well? and please tell me it'll be in 1/6th scale.

Salem said:
That looks great, man! Keep up the amazing work.

Thanks man!!

Mogen said:
Man this looks awesome, are you going to add Ivalera to it as well? and please tell me it'll be in 1/6th scale.

Impossible not to sculpt Schierke without Ivarella :iva: and yes it will be 1/6 scale :guts:

Oburi said:
This looks great man!

Thank you :serpico:

JMP said:
Schierke looks great and I like the pose you chose to do! :ubik:

Thank you!! For the pose my thanks to Derek, that's thanks to him I decided to with this pose :void:

Anyways, some updated, I'm close to completion. The base is just a rough Idea I came up in 2 mins I have no Idea If I will continue this layout or not, but I like to give a little height to the piece like that ( and the wood fits the source panel also )

13908964_10153751133483244_6824160593913819729_o.jpg

13995369_10153751134758244_7754545359711632986_o.jpg

13908962_10153751135903244_3051295534119894554_o.jpg

Theoden said:
Thank you!! For the pose my thanks to Derek, that's thanks to him I decided to with this pose :void:

No, thanks to YOU my dream is coming true! I love you man <3 :casca:

And wow this is looking SOOO GOOD. It's exactly like the manga. Perfect.

If there is a way, the only thing I'd ask is if you can make it to where the bird on to of her head to be removable would be awesome.

I was more than impressed by your work with Schierke, but I'm astounded by the level of detail you put into Ivalera, despite how small she is in comparison to the rest of the model. :ubik:

Hanma_Baki said:
Yeah thats a perfect scene for a sculpt, man! Impressive stuff as always :ubik:

Thanks man. I'm glad you appreciate it :serpico:

Mogen said:
If there is a way, the only thing I'd ask is if you can make it to where the bird on to of her head to be removable would be awesome.

Mmh why not. I'll think about it but I have to say I actually like that bird. It shows the mental state and focus she seems to be in.

DirectDK said:
No, thanks to YOU my dream is coming true! I love you man <3 :casca:

And wow this is looking SOOO GOOD. It's exactly like the manga. Perfect.

Sorry Derek, I think Griffith may come before Schierke = :griffnotevil:
But she will follow closely for sure :iva:

Cyrus Jong said:
I was more than impressed by your work with Schierke, but I'm astounded by the level of detail you put into Ivalera, despite how small she is in comparison to the rest of the model. :ubik:

I always take full advantage of the fact digital sculpting allows the sculptor to zoom in a lot. Besides, the 3D printing company I use, being the best, can easily print tiny details since they also make miniatures. So why not make the most out of it :carcus:

Anyways, here is a little teaser of my upcoming second bust. It will come with 2 heads, with and without helmet. It will be possible to lift the visor, same as in this 3D preview.
I hope you like it :guts:

MTIUUTf.jpg

Top Bottom