Theory of Ganishka

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Ok, I have been looking at saiya's scans alot lately and i saw something special about Ganishka.

His teeth

And i have also realized that the trolls have teeth like that too. Maybe, just maybe, this is the reason why Ganishka is stronger then the average apost? (dont flame me for this) Maybe he is like, the father of all trolls or the first troll or somthing like that? And he came from the astrel realm?

Schwabe

*cough*
DemonX said:
Ok, I have been looking at saiya's scans alot lately and i saw something special about Ganishka.

His teeth

And i have also realized that the trolls have teeth like that too. Maybe, just maybe, this is the reason why Ganishka is stronger then the average apost? (dont flame me for this) Maybe he is like, the father of all trolls or the first troll or somthing like that? And he came from the astrel realm?

I don't think even walter could protect you from flames.

Only the eye of innos can save you now...

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Ozmo said:
Teeth the same as trolls? You mean the Daka, right?

Yea, the Daka.

Shurikin, you dont really think its raban, do you? I mean, raban looks to be a "weak lil' human" who all he does is run around adding plot to the story. And I dont think he can age that fast and grow a long black santa clause beard in a couple chapters...

Schwabe

*cough*
DemonX said:
Yea, the Daka.

Shurikin, you dont really think its raban, do you? I mean, raban looks to be a "weak lil' human" who all he does is run around adding plot to the story. And I dont think he can age that fast and grow a long black santa clause beard in a couple chapters...

Yet you think Ganiska is the king of trolls.

DemonX said:
Yea, the Daka.

Errrr i'm sorry but i never thought about this.. i only asked who is "Ravan" ... i knew that "Ravan" = "Raban" but i think it's deprived of any sense that Raban has any link to Ganishka. If you have any comments about that theory.. just tell Nosferatuu ;)

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Nosferatuu said:
actually i think Ganishka might be Ravan.
I think what Nosferatu says is obvious. He doesnt speak about Raban but Ravan, or Ravana, that "satanic" king, master of rakusasas, daka and all in the hindou mythology. Someone has already made a post containing interesting links about that.
Come on ! Did you really think he was talking about Ganishka being Raban ? :-\ :-*

Guil

Bill

Daydreaming....
Guil-BANNED! said:
I think what Nosferatu says is obvious. He doesnt speak about Raban but Ravan, or Ravana, that "satanic" king, master of rakusasas, daka and all in the hindou mythology. Someone has already made a post containing interesting links about that.
Come on ! Did you really think he was talking about Ganishka being Raban ? :-\ :-*

Guil

I stand corrected. :)

...master of rakusasas
Sounds quite similar to Rakshas's name... Care to elaborate?

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Bill said:
Sounds quite similar to Rakshas's name... Care to elaborate?
Well, the name I used is approximative. It means Rakshas, yeah, ... uh, but you really should look after that site I was referring. I think it is in quite a recent thread, so go for it. My bad, I don't remember if it is Olivier or Roberto who've posted the links (forgive me the correct one).

Ramayana here

Considering the ramayana, Griffith would be a Vishnu-Rama-like and Ganishka a Ravana-like. That's what Nosferatu was pointing out (i presume)

Guil

edit: the link should be working now, sorry ^^

How about this:

Back when the eclipse occurred, we saw apostles killing the branded ones by pretty much eating them, but that's what an ordinary apostle does. Well, if we think of ganishka, in chapter 234, the guy "burned" some apostles, or something, so the remainings would be burned corpses, right?
So when we saw the branded corpses on the bottom of the tower of rebirth (vol 10 chp 6), could it have been ganishkas work? cause the ordinary apostle would've just eaten the "sacrificed", and therefore no corpse.

And by the way, what's with Rakshas's mask? those pointy things remind me of ganishka's teeth...

Bill

Daydreaming....
Zexito said:
Back when the eclipse occurred, we saw apostles killing the branded ones by pretty m uch eating them, but that's what an ordinary apostle does.
Or cutting them in half or ripping them into little pieces... ::)

Well, if we think of ganishka, in chapter 234, the guy "burned" some apostles, or something, so the remainings would be burned corpses, right?
If I remember correctly, apostles revert to human form when killed.

So when we saw the branded corpses on the bottom of the tower of rebirth (vol 10 chp 6), could it have been ganishkas work? cause the ordinary apostle would've just eaten the "sacrificed", and therefore no corpse.
A valid point but not necessarily. Griffith's Eclipse left the Red Lake, a lake saturated with blood and filled with the Hawk's remains.

And by the way, what's with Rakshas's mask? those pointy things remind me of ganishka's teeth...

Bill

Daydreaming....

Meant to answer this in my last post. I think its probably coincidence, or just a little decorative touch on his mask. I'd be more concerned with the third eye...

Bill said:
Meant to answer this in my last post. I think its probably coincidence, or just a little decorative touch on his mask. I'd be more concerned with the third eye...

Well i guess like Irvine... Rakasha is propably blind... he is wearing mask without any hole for his eyes

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Smith said:
Well i guess like Irvine... Rakasha is propably blind... he is wearing mask without any hole for his eyes

Yeah I think so too...his arrows have the 'eye' that sees for him...heads straight for his targets LOL.

Top Bottom