Threezero 1/6 articulated figures

It looks like pictures of the Berserker Armor Guts are starting to circulate among Chinese collectors. Really hoping we get some sort of shipping update soon! I'm dying to have this guy in hand :chomp:
Mine was shipped a few days ago. :guts: Hopefully it will arrive soon.

Atocas

Voice in the Void
The one I ordered from Sideshow just got postponed from February to March. I guess the pandemic slows things down quite a bit :shrug:

• Sad
Reactions: m
Mine was shipped a few days ago. :guts: Hopefully it will arrive soon.

It arrived today! :chomp:

guts_1.jpg

guts_2.jpg

Overall I'm really happy with the figure. It may just be my favorite Threezero figure yet. Unfortunately, it arrived with two small pieces damaged but I've already contacted Threezero, so hopefully they'll provide a solution.

To those still waiting for their figures, hang in there, I'm pretty sure the wait will be worth it.

Last edited:
It arrived today! :chomp:

Overall I'm really happy with the figure. It may be may just favorite Threezero figure yet. Unfortunately, it arrived with two small pieces damaged but I've already contacted Threezero, so hopefully they'll provide a solution.

To those still waiting for their figures, hang in there, I'm pretty sure the wait will be worth it.
looks pretty cool, congrats =).

Reactions: m
Hey Guys! ThreeZero just announced a bloody variant with 2 new exclusive head sculpts. The variant is limited to 400 pieces and only being sold at Wonder Festival in Shanghai. Really sucks for us fans, but I'd love to be able to get ahold of one of these. This should be available to the true fans but unfortunately it's likely that scalpers will get ahold of most of them and sell them for ridiculous prices on eBay. Also bad call on ThreeZeros part for creating a variant that includes 2 BRAND NEW head sculpts not included with the original. In any case, I figure I would reach out to the forum here to see if anyone is attending Shanghai Wonder Festival and could snag some of these for us die hard fans! I run a Berserk collectors group on Facebook and have several people who would love to be able to obtain this for none scalper prices. Please reply here or shoot me a pm if you are attending and are willing to pick some up.

ThreeZeros comments below:

"Moreover, from the popular manga series “BERSERK”, Guts (Berserker Armor), its’ special limited edition is also going to available at WonderFestival 2021 [Shanghai]. 400 pieces of BERSERK Guts (Berserker Armor) Limited Edition are reserved for this event. For the limited edition, both the armors and equipment have hand painted blood effects applied, also with 1 additional skull form helmet and 1 bare face head piece of Guts."

WReaVHp.jpg
Ps8sxFw.jpg

Last edited:
seen your vid on reddit its awesome :) wish i could get one of the new Threezero Berserker Armor figure with the different heads :)

I guess we could comission a few heads and accessories to the 1/6th line. I could see different sets of arms ( bandaged, mechanical) and his pouches, knives, different hoods. I don't have any relevant files to try , but I guess its a feasible idea
seen your vid on reddit its awesome :) wish i could get one of the new Threezero Berserker Armor figure with the different heads :)

Top Bottom