Threezero 1/6 Guts custom heads

Hey guys!

I've been thinking of making 1/6 Guts custom heads for the Threezero 1/6 Guts articulated figure.

I was wondering if you guys would be interested for both unpainted and/or prepainted versions.

Here are mockups of the 3 alternate heads, not sure I would make them all, just gauging interest here.

Let me know what you folk think.

MT0zPy0.jpg

dVxtmy2.jpg

oq3a5BE.jpg

Price would be $50 usd for 1 unpainted head.
Price of 1 painted head would be $120 usd

Amazing job Theoden! :ubik:

I would be interested. I've seen your previous GK sculpts and I've been thoroughly impressed with your work.

I think it's a terrific idea, since pretty much the face sculpt and hair were the only gripes I had with the Threezero figure (and ultimately kept me from buying it). Your head sculpts look incredible and I personally would love to see/have painted ones.

It's a cool idea Theoden! A crappy head and face can totally ruin a figure. I wonder if more people would be interested in fixed AOW heads. Especially the statues that come with interchangeable heads, ala all the horrible Guts & Griffith AOW faces out there. Because between AOW and Threezero, so far I'm pretty pleased with Threezero's sculpts so far. Their Guts doesn't have 100% likeness, but it has a nice style to it which I like.

Theoden said:
Hey guys!

I've been thinking of making 1/6 Guts custom heads for the Threezero 1/6 Guts articulated figure.

I was wondering if you guys would be interested for both unpainted and/or prepainted versions.

Here are mockups of the 3 alternate heads, not sure I would make them all, just gauging interest here.

Let me know what you folk think.

Awesome idea Theoden, I'm glad I wasn't the only one that was think about this, the screaming head didn't really blow me away and to have some one of your ability I'm sure it'll be something great as for painted or unpainted I'd say painted would be best.(matching paint isn't my forte)

Top Bottom