Tumour man has second operation

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I really want to see what his face will look like once all the tumors are removed. I hope he'll be really handsome, it'd only be justice after what he's lived.

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
Aazealh said:
Yeah, I really want to see what his face will look like once all the tumors are removed. I hope he'll be really handsome, it'd only be justice after what he's lived.

I certainly hope so too! just eating looks like a challenge! one of his ears is at shoulder level! the thing is it looks really complicated to remove his tumour considering the size! I figured they'll need to operate more than 2 times. things like that shouldn't happen...

Aazealh said:

He'll require so much facial reconstruction, that I guess he could look however the doctor wants.

Or, more likely, he'll look like a burn victim unfortunately. :judo:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Nonsapient said:
He'll require so much facial reconstruction, that I guess he could look however the doctor wants.

Or, more likely, he'll look like a burn victim unfortunately. :judo:

Well, they made a lot of progress in that domain in the past few years. I want to believe! :puck:

Okin

The Ultimate Battle Creature
I'm amazed that he is only getting an operation now. There must have been severe circumstances that stopped him from getting an operation when the tumors first began to grow rapidly.

Okin said:
I'm amazed that he is only getting an operation now. There must have been severe circumstances that stopped him from getting an operation when the tumors first began to grow rapidly.

Poverty and lack of the Affluent's attention?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah I think the severe circumstances are that nobody gave a shit. In China, a human life has little value, and I'm pretty sure that he's only getting operated for the sake of science (and making headlines).

Okin

The Ultimate Battle Creature
Does anyone know how he got the money for the surgery now? I'm sure it disrupted his life before as well.

I finally managed to find a photo from after his second surgery.

114010_n_2569.jpg

He has another surgery scheduled sometime in 2009.

Top Bottom