Vagabond: Volume 28

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Not sure where else to put this, but feh, who cares. Onto the cover art:

vagabond28lb7.jpg

Comes out the tomorrow in Japan. If there are any new pages, I'll be sure to post them. I really like the colours and the post of this one... suits to mood of the chapters within it, I think. I'll get a higher-resolution up as soon as I can. In the mean time, enjoy oogling.

*Musashi's praying*
"Om Namo Guru Dev Namo"
"Om Namo Guru Dev Namo"
"Om Namo Guru Dev Namo"
- End Yoga Chant

Thx for the cover art Uriel, it looks great.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Uriel said:
I really like the colours and the post of this one... suits to mood of the chapters within it, I think.

Yeah, and I can't wait for Viz to change the title color to neon green or purple or something. =)

Mushi said:
Yeah, and I can't wait for Viz to change the title color to neon green or purple or something. =)

I really hope they don't do that. I might be over analyzing the content but the color Inoue used for the cover may be a reference to Buddhism. It's practically the same as the color worn by Buddhist monks. Quite the subtle reference and it seems fitting considering that Musashi is praying/meditating beside a Buddhist statue.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Hm, a 4 month delay in the release. That's a little long for my liking. Still, I need to order 27-28 now. Ive been slacking.

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
It's that time again... EXTRA PAGE SPECIAL HOUR!

In volume 28, as we will see in October, Inoue added a couple more pages to the end of chapter 251. I won't spoil it for anyone, but just like in volume 27, it heavily alludes to the Musashi/Kojiro element. Images should be arriving soon from another source, because there is no way in hell that I'd be able to do it. I'm only good at downloading! It's very cool stuff, so look forward to it!

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Yeah, they showed up a few days ago at... the other source, in Spanish (I assume that's what you saw, if not your own). Looked very cool.

Top Bottom