vol. 19 & 20????

fossfoss

i think he's gonna get his ass chewed....
okay, are there any translations for volumes 19 & 20, because they seem to be missing from the translations page. These are the only two volumes I own!!!! please help....

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Oh you mean the two BLOOOGET volumes where nothing really happens except fighting? ;) Nah, no one bothered to translate them because as a whole, theyre not that important. Sorry. I can direct you to www.aclimatesolution.com they have translations for volume 1-21 and cost $3.50 per volume translation.

They arent THAT well done...but you can still more or less understand whats going on.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
okay, are there any translations for volumes 19 & 20, because they seem to be missing from the translations page. These are the only two volumes I own!!!! please help....

you were at Otakon also wern't you.......I would have number 11 but no I ran out of fucking money.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
haha!! You should be glad you ran out of money Bob...Volume 11 is the wacky-ass Wild volume. Nothing happens except the Wild fight...the whole volume.

While it is probably my second favorite volume (nothing beats 13), it still essentially is completely devoid of anything important to the series...But you have to love "WILD JUMP"

While it is probably my second favorite volume (nothing beats 13), it still essentially is completely devoid of anything important to the series...

You get to see Guts interacting with Griffith, though... The armor scene, for example...

Top Bottom