What are you listening to? (general music thread)

XionHorsey

Hi! Hi!

SRSQ--Only One

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Slightly old news at this point, but Radiohead posted about 18h of recording sessions of OK Computer after a failed ransom attack. I don't particularly like the rest of Radiohead's career, but this has remained one of my favorite albums, so hearing all this stuff is pretty incredible. Versions of songs that meander into completely different directions than was ultimately laid down in the studio, it's very surreal.

Here's the story, along with a link to grab the full set (~$22): https://consequenceofsound.net/2019/06/radiohead-leaked-ok-computer-material/

Yesterday, my Soundtracks For The Blind (and Die Tür Ist Zu) CD set that I ordered came in. Although I've listened to it before years back, I still always come back to it no matter what. It's such a great album. My favorite song from the album has to be Animus.

Yesterday, my Soundtracks For The Blind (and Die Tür Ist Zu) CD set that I ordered came in. Although I've listened to it before years back, I still always come back to it no matter what. It's such a great album. My favorite song from the album has to be Animus.

I love Swans! I've been getting into them more and more lately. Although I've been listening to them off and on for probably 15 years.

Currently listening to this while I work on some stuff. It's a pretty killer playlist.

Johnstantine

Skibbidy Boo Bop
Been blaring the new Tool album all morning. So much has happened to me in the last 13 years since 10,000 days, so it's somewhat surreal hearing new material.

Right now I'm listening to this:

Great music!

Top Bottom