What are you listening to? (general music thread)

I just started getting into the Souls Series, (quite a bit late, I know). But Bloodbornes ost slaps and I've listened to nothing but lol

I just started getting into the Souls Series, (quite a bit late, I know). But Bloodbornes ost slaps and I've listened to nothing but lol
Yes the ost for Bloodborne is amazing I think my favourite ost is this
I remember when you fight the enemy with the sack for the first time, and I died i fully prepared to go back to the lamp and get the shit ton of echoes I had just dropped, but then instead he transports you to the Yarghul unseen village area, and that music plays, I was shitting myself because it was a new area and I couldn't afford to die because of the echoes I dropped it was terrifying. I also completely missed the lamp on the stairs, it feels like you just entered a level 100 area that you are not supposed to be there imo one of the best moments in any souls series for me.

Yes the ost for Bloodborne is amazing I think my favourite ost is this
Bloodborne definitely has the best ost from any souls game, and I'm hard pressed on this, but on any game? I'd say Red Dead Redemption 2 has the best ost in my opinion just since I'm a big sucker for old timey and/or western-esque music.
I remember when you fight the enemy with the sack for the first time, and I died i fully prepared to go back to the lamp and get the shit ton of echoes I had just dropped, but then instead he transports you to the Yarghul unseen village area, and that music plays, I was shitting myself because it was a new area and I couldn't afford to die because of the echoes I dropped it was terrifying. I also completely missed the lamp on the stairs, it feels like you just entered a level 100 area that you are not supposed to be there imo one of the best moments in any souls series for me.
The first time you die to a kidnapper is horrifying, but also intriguing in all the best ways. There are other ways to get to the Unseen Village but the kidnapper way is the best for your first time, just since your such a low level at that point, going up against what feels like gods. Especially since you didn't see the lamp, you must have been scared shitless for finding yourself in hell with no way out.

Death May Die

"That day you left, that's when I knew."
I wanted to celebrate that I was very fortunate to see a Heilung ritual/concert at Red Rocks Amphitheater this past October. Quite an incredible event. It was the sole show they had this year, and it did not disappoint. Many would call it a very spiritual experience and I have to agree that it felt very special among my concert experiences. Very grateful for being able to see them live. :)

Top Bottom