What Are You Playing?

Ko Ninja

¯\(O_o)/¯ クー
It's not as hard as they say it is and it's definitely a good game in my eyes. Hope you folks enjoy it. It's sometimes a pain to Black Phanton or Blue Soul it up with a friend.
 
Ko Ninja said:
It's not as hard as they say it is and it's definitely a good game in my eyes. Hope you folks enjoy it. It's sometimes a pain to Black Phanton or Blue Soul it up with a friend.
I heard people can join your game without warning and try and kill you? Confirm?
 
Oblivion or at least I'm trying to get a go in-between both my other half and brother wanting to play. It's may be great to play but it's not great to sit and watch for hours ¬_¬
 

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I'm playing through Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story on DS. Game's loooong for a portable RPG. I'm 17 hours in and near the end, I think. I've also started my sixth play through of Metroid: Zero Mission for GBA -- one of my favorite games. :beast:
 

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Oblivious said:
I heard people can join your game without warning and try and kill you? Confirm?
Or they could help you depending on what mood the person is in. Every time someone invades my game I run! One day I'll have the balls to fight them.
 
handsome rakshas said:
Or they could help you depending on what mood the person is in. Every time someone invades my game I run! One day I'll have the balls to fight them.
What's the biggest sword like? Got a picture? >:)
 

Oburi

All praise Grail
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Currently destroying everything that breaths in Fear 2 and Farcry 2.
I didn't like fear 2, it had its moments but I got halfway through and got bored so i stopped playing.

I just beat Batman Arkham Asylum for the second time, now on my own xbox and I got 100% complete. Every riddle, every upgrade, every challenge... I'm happy. The only thing left is those challenges and some of those are damn hard. I cant figure out how to blow up three guys buy detonating three separate walls at the same time? Its like impossible.

Also started my game of Infinite Undiscovery back up in hopes of finishing it.
 
Oburi said:
I cant figure out how to blow up three guys buy detonating three separate walls at the same time? Its like impossible.
I know what achievement you mean. I agree, it does seem impossible. I'm at 90-sumthin % complete.

These days I've been freshening up for Modern Warfare 2 and Left 4 Dead 2 by playing their predecessors.
I've discovered Puzzle Fighter HD and enjoy schooling my g/f in it. :rakshas:
Zombie Apocalypse was 'fun'...but damn repetitive.
I tried Assassin's Creed and it's still yet to do it for me.
Marvel vs Capcom 2, BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger, Uncharted...

Whoa. I've being playing alot of games in the midnight hours. :???:

Now Demon's Souls has me in its' icy grip. Well, until the other 4 games I want come out...

GOODBYE SUN!
 

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Proj2501 said:
I've discovered Puzzle Fighter HD and enjoy schooling my g/f in it. :rakshas:
I love playing as Dan in that game, just because if you win, it shows your complete domination of your opponent (his pattern is all reds, easily counterable).

I tried Assassin's Creed and it's still yet to do it for me.
You and me both, buddy. I just can't get into it more than a few hours without getting bored and just not feeling driven to play more.

I'm in the final dungeon of Mario + Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story and also working through Super Metroid on Wii for about the billionth time (one of my all-time favorites, I try to play it once every year or so). I think I'll give Metroid Fusion another chance too...
 

NightCrawler

Aeons gone, vast, mad and deathless
Proj2501 said:
These days I've been freshening up for Modern Warfare 2
Anyone else underwhelmed by this game so far? At least when you compare it to Bad Company 2. The sound, the graphics, the overal presentation, seem far superior on that one.
 
NightCrawler said:
Anyone else underwhelmed by this game so far? At least when you compare it to Bad Company 2. The sound, the graphics, the overal presentation, seem far superior on that one.
Really? So that must mean you have a copy of MW2 or you're playing a demo (which does not exist). :schierke:
 

NightCrawler

Aeons gone, vast, mad and deathless
Proj2501 said:
Really? So that must mean you have a copy of MW2 or you're playing a demo (which does not exist). :schierke:
I was obviously talking about the previews...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jTpwCrBwlQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOvWy9QqGDs

This one has better quality and just blows me away: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRlBI6FgMOs
 
Well, I do have to agree with you in terms of sound. I've never played a Bad Company game, so I can't honestly approve it or bash it. Doesn't look bad at all though. In fact, my curiosity has been peaked.
 

NightCrawler

Aeons gone, vast, mad and deathless
Proj2501 said:
Well, I do have to agree with you in terms of sound. I've never played a Bad Company game, so I can't honestly approve it or bash it. Doesn't look bad at all though. In fact, my curiosity has been peaked.
I think BC looks and sounds better than CoD. In terms of gameplay, it's more a matter of taste. One plays more like an arcade game, where everyone's for himself, and the other is more strategic and like being part of a big warzone (plus, it has vehicles!). Both are equally fast-paced.
 

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Okay guys, BIG NEWS.

I finally got my Turbo Duo in the mail so I played Rondo on the big screen for the first time. I was BLOWN AWAY, it really is the perfect Castlevania game. I was going to make a video of my first time playing since I was so excited. To hell with Demon Souls, I'll selling that time consuming game. Anyone wanna buy my deluxe edition haha.
 

Aazealh

そうはいかぬ
Staff member
handsome rakshas said:
Okay guys, BIG NEWS.

I finally got my Turbo Duo in the mail so I played Rondo on the big screen for the first time. I was BLOWN AWAY, it really is the perfect Castlevania game. I was going to make a video of my first time playing since I was so excited. To hell with Demon Souls, I'll selling that time consuming game. Anyone wanna buy my deluxe edition haha.
I hope it's released on the Wii's Virtual Console next month so I can bullshit you about it till the end of days. :void: Also so I can play it. :judo:
 
Well, I guess this is my first post here. Awesome

I've recently been addicted to Nexon's DFO



That and I'm still addicted to Street Fighter IV and currently waiting for SSFIV
 

Dar_Klink

Last Guardian when? - CyberKlink 20XX before dying
Walter said:
What exactly am I looking at? The name of the game is DFO? Can we have more information?
It's called Dungeon Fighter Online, it's an MMO that came out kinda recently that has a beat 'em up style battle system. I haven't played it yet, but it seems pretty fun in that MMO grinding sort of way that gets boring after a few weeks or so.
 
I've been playing StarCraft's single player campaign. This game's got the best manual I've ever seen. So much story information and sweet artwork, as well as info on all units and buildings.
Too bad my version's in Portuguese and the voice acting of the regular units is really shitty. The main characters' voices aren't so bad, at least.

I've also finished the demo of the new game by Amanita Design, Machinarium, which was pretty cool. I'll probably purchase the full thing on Steam soon.
 
Darklink286 said:
It's called Dungeon Fighter Online, it's an MMO that came out kinda recently that has a beat 'em up style battle system. I haven't played it yet, but it seems pretty fun in that MMO grinding sort of way that gets boring after a few weeks or so.
Yeah

The Japanese and Korean versions have been out for some time, but the US/Canada version is in it's early beta stages.

The Experience hike is brutal though, kinda ridiculous really.
 

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
That's pretty old school Shane.

I'm currently working through Disgaea DS and Metroid: Fusion.

I also just pre-ordered L4D2, and the demo comes out in 2 days, so that's what I'll be doing in the near-future.
 
Top Bottom