What Are You Playing?

Red Dead Redemption MP

http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/14320288/red-dead-redemption/videos/reddead_trl_freeroam_4710.html

Sk.net needs it's own posse. :carcus:
 

Aazealh

そうはいかぬ
Staff member
Proj2501 said:
Red Dead Redemption MP

http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/14320288/red-dead-redemption/videos/reddead_trl_freeroam_4710.html

Sk.net needs it's own posse. :carcus:
Sangriento Paulo & Aaze the Blaze are recruiting! :ganishka:
 

Saephon

Die young and save yourself
Definitely getting Red Dead when it comes out. Also a friend of mine has been telling me about Infinite Space; it sounds pretty intriguing.



P.S. So uhh....anyone here manly enough to admit they're playing Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver? :carcus:
 

Aazealh

そうはいかぬ
Staff member
Saephon said:
Definitely getting Red Dead when it comes out. Also a friend of mine has been telling me about Infinite Space; it sounds pretty intriguing.



P.S. So uhh....anyone here manly enough to admit they're playing Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver? :carcus:
SHIELD GENERATORS DOWN, DISTORTION LIMITERS OVERRIDE, FULL POWER TO CANNONS ONE TWO SIX, ALL WEAPONS.... FIRE!!

Real men play Infinite Space. :casca:
 

Dar_Klink

Last Guardian when? - CyberKlink 20XX before dying
Saephon said:
Definitely getting Red Dead when it comes out. Also a friend of mine has been telling me about Infinite Space; it sounds pretty intriguing.



P.S. So uhh....anyone here manly enough to admit they're playing Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver? :carcus:
I'm playing Pokemon! Also gonna get Infinite Space at some point in the near future, in order to make it up to Aaz. :troll:
 

Aazealh

そうはいかぬ
Staff member
Infinite Space is the new Mass Effect.
Everybody get this now!! :void:

No but seriously I can't stress how much I love it. I think it's really underrated, which is a shame because it's from a small developer and deserves all the attention it can get. Easily my favorite NDS game, far ahead of any other title.
 
I bought a 60GB backwards compatible PS3 yesterday. I need to buy some games for it but I borrowed the God of War collection from a friend.
 

Griffith

My posts are better.
Mega Man 10, my impressions thus far:

http://www.skullknight.net/forum/index.php?topic=11403.msg185042#msg185042
 
Shane said:
I bought a 60GB backwards compatible PS3 yesterday. I need to buy some games for it but I borrowed the God of War collection from a friend.
Buy Uncharted 1&2 and Metal Gear Solid 4, you wont be disappointed.
 

Scorpio

Courtesy of Grail's doodling.
My stupid ass friend sent me a picture of his save file from I Wanna Be the Guy. 5:19:30, 1441 deaths, all eight bosses defeated. Now that the gauntlet has been thrown, there's not a whole lot I can do but answer the challenge... except two hours and over 700 deaths later and I have yet to beat a boss. I am making headway though, just... slowly.
 

Aphasia

ALL MYSTERIES MUST BE SOLVED
Scorpio said:
My stupid ass friend sent me a picture of his save file from I Wanna Be the Guy. 5:19:30, 1441 deaths, all eight bosses defeated. Now that the gauntlet has been thrown, there's not a whole lot I can do but answer the challenge... except two hours and over 700 deaths later and I have yet to beat a boss. I am making headway though, just... slowly.
This game is crazy hard. It is however, the achievement in manly competitive gaming. Every man should play and beat this game before they die. I'm not making a lot of progress myself, but I will get there!
 

Dar_Klink

Last Guardian when? - CyberKlink 20XX before dying
Playing Valkyria Chronicles for PS3 and I really like it! I haven't been this sucked into a game in a while(besides Fragile Dreams for Wii)
 

Griffith

My posts are better.
A little classic Nintendo, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III: The Manhattan Project for NES. :guts:

For the uninitiated, this was an original TMNT arcade style game exclusively for NES. It's unique since it's an original sequel to an NES adaptation of the TMNT arcade game, an arcade game which eventually got it's own proper arcade sequel, which was then adapted to SNES, where elements of this NES original sequel were incorporated into it... confused? Basically, a lot of the cool little extras and bells and whistles from Turtles in Time on SNES come from this game, such as Tokka and Rahzar, and Super Shredder. Some of the similarities are surreal, right down to musical cues. It's like some weird hybrid prototype that splintered off in its own direction before being combined into the ultimate Ninja Turtles game.
 
グリフィス said:
A little classic Nintendo, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III: The Manhattan Project for NES. :guts:

For the uninitiated, this was an original TMNT arcade style game exclusively for NES. It's unique since it's an original sequel to an NES adaptation of the TMNT arcade game, an arcade game which eventually got it's own proper arcade sequel, which was then adapted to SNES, where elements of this NES original sequel were incorporated into it... confused? Basically, a lot of the cool little extras and bells and whistles from Turtles in Time on SNES come from this game, such as Tokka and Rahzar, and Super Shredder. Some of the similarities are surreal, right down to musical cues. It's like some weird hybrid prototype that splintered off in its own direction before being combined into the ultimate Ninja Turtles game.
That's pretty cool. I loved Turtles in Time and hate that they changed it when they added it to the PSN a few months ago. I can't believe there's a Turtles game I've never played! :isidro:
 
Top Bottom