What Are You Playing?

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Finally a version of baseball that looks interesting! Burly men chewing tobacco and breaking their bats in half when they can't score a homerun? Sign me up!

Yeah, everything about it is perfectly exaggerated.

Mortal Kombat 11 - With a couple days left I'm within spitting distance of Demi-God status in the Kombat League, and I'm wondering if I shouldn't go for it or even Elder God if I played a lot more than my usual 5 sets per day (the minimum to get the in-game currency reward, which I don't even use anymore =).

Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max - Finished the Reverse Dramatic Battle mode, where you fight two opponents at once, and it was great. I think Chun-Li still gave me the most trouble even though the final fight is against Bison and Cammy, who are both god tier in this game. Bison can almost one shot you with his super, and he can technically do it twice in a round. Other highlights include the Akuma/Gen fight, but really they're all pretty cool. I mean, it starts off with Ken and Ryu.

Went back to Sekiro after I decided it wasn't for me. Finally clicked and I'm enjoying it. Definitely hard for me to break the gameplay habits of the entire souls series. Not such a great idea to play DS2 right before restarting this one. Was stuck on Old Owl for longer than I wanted to accept. I'll dive into Ghosts once I finish Sekiro. Still a low for overall enjoyment of similar games.

After Ghosts I may be tempted to get the Tony Hawk remake for old times sake. I think either of these may be my last newer game purchase before next gen. Look forward to playing the second Ori on steam during my week off in October.

Currently playing Final Fantasy 7 for the first time and last time I played I just finished disk 2.
So far it’s a great game and I can’t imagine how futuristic this must’ve felt when it was released in 1997. Today it feels fun and refreshing that it doesn’t look “perfect”. It makes it feel more like a game than a playable movie.
Sadly I got spoiled about Aerith’s death due to a YouTube recommendation but apart from that I’ve been spoiler free and didn’t expect some of the twists the game had provided so far. I’ll finish some of the side quests that I know of and I don’t have to grind too much for and then I’ll head to the what I’ve read is the last area. Quite excited for what Sephiroth has in mind and how some of the lose endings will be connected.
I know already that there’s a sequel movie and I’ve seen Sephiroth on pictures of it, so far I expect it to be more of a cash cow than a needed sequel since I assume I’ll kill Sephiroth in the end.
I’ve read that you discussed the original version as well after either Griffith or Aazealh decided to start playing it again but I’ve stayed away from it so far to not accidentally read spoilers.

Before I played FF7R which I liked, although the ending felt a bit weird back then and way too rapid in terms of progression. After being long finished with that part in FF7 I must say that I don’t understand some of the changes in that later part of FF7R at all. E.g. adding character development during the first two thirds definitely improved some characters and the story overall, reviving some of them later on was totally unnecessary and lessened my enjoyment, though.
I enjoyed the fighting mechanics more compared to the original, there’s more of a need to play somewhat tactical compared to the old one where some boss fights felt too easy because I explored the world a bit too much at times which resulted in overllevelling.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
I know already that there’s a sequel movie and I’ve seen Sephiroth on pictures of it, so far I expect it to be more of a cash cow than a needed sequel since I assume I’ll kill Sephiroth in the end.

That movie blows. You're probably better off watching The Spirits Within.

Thanks for the heads up, I’ll probably watch it nonetheless but at least I know what I’m in for.
Yeah, might have a look on that one, thanks for the recommendation.

I don't think that was a recommendation. That movie blows too. You're probably better off watching Final Fantasy Unlimited.

You could say The Spirits Within was technically impressive for the time it came out, but in case you haven't noticed the pattern yet hsvfan-jan, Final Fantasy media, aside from the mainline games and a couple spin-offs, broadly sucks.

Griffith

Mortal Kombat 11 - Finished Kombat League with a winning day and record overall, and as I approach 350 hours and start a new main with Sub-Zero (aa Reptile, like an echo fighter) it's dawning on me this game is becoming more significant than any other I've played in years maybe... I mean, I can't even say MKII is my favorite anymore without thinking that's no longer empirically supported. If they release Reptile with Ash Williams and Michael Myers as guest characters on top of Spawn, Robocop and The Terminator I'll probably play it another 300 hours.

Street Fighter V - Played some practice mode and casual online, but the story mode is miserable, you barely get to play, only single rounds, and the plot is worse than an old GI Joe episode. I wish I liked this game more since it's the latest Street Fighter, though I came to it late unfortunately, and is going to be for some time. They announced 4 new characters today, none of which I care for too much and aren't coming for months and months anyway. I also couldn't even log on at first today because of related updates it endlessly restarted to apparently install, and now it's showing me ads for the CE upgrade kit I already have... so yeah, still a shitshow. I kind of wish they'd announce a new 2D hand-drawn Street Fighter instead; how about Street Fighter Alpha 4? =)

Ghost of Tsushima - My interest has kind of fallen off as I randomly cut down Mongols and upgrade my armor. Better get back to the main quest before I lose interest for good.

Went back to Sekiro after I decided it wasn't for me. Finally clicked and I'm enjoying it. Definitely hard for me to break the gameplay habits of the entire souls series. Not such a great idea to play DS2 right before restarting this one. Was stuck on Old Owl for longer than I wanted to accept. I'll dive into Ghosts once I finish Sekiro. Still a low for overall enjoyment of similar games.

Funny you mention him because I still haven't beaten the second, optional Owl boss fight (Owl Father) because I missed it the first time around and didn't unlock it until NG+ when my interest had waned so I dropped it before I dropped him. The idea of firing it up again and trying to take on arguably the hardest boss in the game on NG+ cold is not enticing though. I also agree it's my least favorite of the Souls game series, though I do think it's more significant than derivative sequels like DSII. Still a good game, but nowhere near as engaging to me as Souls or Bloodborne.

Final Fantasy media, aside from the mainline games and a couple spin-offs, broadly sucks.

Even the mainline games are no sure bet after VII either. The whole franchise kinda sucks overall save for the 90s classics, Tactics, and a few polished gems since then. This isn't exclusive to FF though, the sad truth is most huge, prolific franchises get so diluted with spinoffs, ripoffs and lesser games that they're all more bad than good on the whole. For every classic Final Fantasy, Resident Evil or Street Fighter (sorry Capcom but you made them =) there's like half a dozen forgettable, tertiary entries or failed ideas.

Last edited:
I don't think that was a recommendation. That movie blows too. You're probably better off watching Final Fantasy Unlimited.
You could say The Spirits Within was technically impressive for the time it came out, but in case you haven't noticed the pattern yet hsvfan-jan, Final Fantasy media, aside from the mainline games and a couple spin-offs, broadly sucks.
FF7R and FF7 are my first experiences of the series so I didn't know that most games and movies are bad.
I didn't plan to play any other games of the series, apart from FF7R2 somewhere in the future so I guess I don't really mind the apparent downfall of the series :shrug: still have lots of other games to play/finish

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
I didn't plan to play any other games of the series, apart from FF7R2 somewhere in the future so I guess I don't really mind the apparent downfall of the series :shrug: still have lots of other games to play/finish

At the very least, you should play Final Fantasy IV and VI. They're two of the best in the series.

At the very least, you should play Final Fantasy IV and VI. They're two of the best in the series.
I’m not sure about FF recommendations anymore :ganishka:
I’ll keep it in mind but it’d take a while for me to get there. It always takes ages to play and finish games for me, witcher 3 took me a year for example.

Griffith

I'll make it simple: play FF6. It's literally and figuratively the ultimate classic Final Fantasy before VII took it to another dimension for better or worse.

Street Fighter V - More problems logging on, when I finally can I draw a ranked fight with a guy that disconnects his PS4 when he loses in ranked mode (I blacklisted him for the practice, but not sure what that accomplishes besides blocking me from fighting him), try to pick up story mode but the game starts running like molasses, literally slo-mo, and then I see on my blacklist that my buddy there went from a "Rookie" that couldn't beat me to a "Super Bronze" player in a matter of hours, no doubt because of his tried and true method of never recording losses. Great game.

Been playing Sekiro a lot when I get the chance. I absolutely friggin love it. Especially more and more as things continue to click with me.

As soon as I beat it I started a new game to find all the things I missed (and kill all the goddamn Headless, I kind of hate them).

Eventually I'll do a no charm run and whatever crazy shit you need to do for the 'True' ending.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
I just finished playing Thief: Gold. Wow, did that game rule. It started off a little slow for me (I want to shoot everything in sight, but I'm not supposed to...), but by the time I was half-way through, I was hooked. The more immersed I became in the world of the City and the various factions that inhabit it, the more addicted I became. I cannot wait to play the sequel (and re-play Thief on Hard and Expert)!

Griffith

Ghost of Tsushima - Finished the main story and am happy to report it looks like you can still finish any quest after, which is clever design on their part to make everything relatively evergreen outside the main missions. The in-game reason everything is still relevant is the Mongol remnants, and all related missions, are still there of course (it drives me nuts more effort isn't made at this in other games). The plot was ok and I was satisfied by the ending, the choices made, and that I was able to make some (hey Last of Us 2). It wasn't all roses for our hero, but it felt about right. It was still a bit stilted throughout, but it is a Western game about Japan, so a little deference is to be expected, especially since Jin is already rebelling against cultural norms in the game with arguably too much Western perspective anyway. I think this could have been discussed more thoroughly, like honor vs vanity and the primacy or honor of protecting people as Jin saw it, but it at least presented a complicated situation with more than one side (there's actually compelling arguments against Jin too). This was probably epitomized by his relationship with his uncle, which wasn't bad in that everyone stuck to their guns. Anyway, I'll keep messing around, I already fully upgraded my sword post-game and I'll keep taking on missions and Mongols and upgrading armors as long it interests me.

Street Fighter Alpha 2/SF4 - With Dan announced for SF5 this year I wanted to do some practice runs as the ultimate strong one! It's actually pretty good practice in general because you can't get caught up zoning hadukens and have to really get in there if you want to be effective, plus I genuinely like his kicks attack and supers (even the useless taunting ones =). I've always enjoyed Dan though despite, or because of, being a joke character; he's actually not that much more of a dumb fighter jerk than Ryu and Ken, but at least you're not supposed to take him seriously and he says funny stupid shit as opposed to the stupid shit most of these characters say in earnest. I might start maining him in SFV if it's not, like, truly debilitating. I suck anyway so it might not matter or be a perfect fit. =)

Playstation Now - So I'm trying the current free trial and I have to say it's pretty convenient to be able to stream all these games, especially the dozens of fighters and such I wouldn't want to buy just to try for a few minutes to an hour. There's plenty of PS2 and 3 games (played some Ico and 3rd Strike), and you can download the PS4 ones or even stream to your PC (Bloodborne PC! =). Of course, the downloading is where I discovered where the Sony scam that will screw this up is, as I was informed my SF5 streaming saves would be arbitrarily incompatible with the superior downloaded version... but if I get PS+ they can transfer them (so they ARE compatible, but won't work unless I pay to use my own saves? =/). Why not just make me pay to turn on my PS4, like ransomware (that's sadly not far off)? Anyway, I was enjoying Now and wondering why Plus even existed or they weren't combined, and of course it's to try and fuck you out of more money by arbitrarily splitting up their services. I knew this and was just going to ignore it to enjoy Now, but of course they couldn't let me do that because then I'd have no reason to get Plus... unless they made one. Oh well, I'll keep trying Now because it may be worth it on its own, but I gotta see where all the scammy parts like this are and if it's ultimately a deal breaker. The model must be a success for Sony regardless or they would have combined them already.

Last edited:
Playstation Now - So I'm trying the current free trial and I have to say it's pretty convenient to be able to stream all these games, especially the dozens of fighters and such I wouldn't want to buy just to try for a few minutes to an hour. There's plenty of PS2 and 3 games (played some Ico and 3rd Strike), and you can download the PS4 ones or even stream to your PC (Bloodborne PC! =). Of course, the downloading is where I discovered where the Sony scam that will screw this up is, as I was informed my SF5 streaming saves would be arbitrarily incompatible with the superior downloaded version... but if I get PS+ they can transfer them (so they ARE compatible, but won't work unless I pay to use my own saves? =/). Why not just make me pay to turn on my PS4, like ransomware (that's sadly not far off)? Anyway, I was enjoying Now and wondering why Plus even existed or they weren't combined, and of course it's to try and fuck you out of more money by arbitrarily splitting up their services. I knew this and was just going to ignore it to enjoy Now, but of course they couldn't let me do that because then I'd have no reason to get Plus... unless they made one. Oh well, I'll keep trying Now because it may be worth it on its own, but I gotta see where all the scammy parts like this are and if it's ultimately a deal breaker. The model must be a success for Sony regardless or they would have combined them already.

Is the streaming even good though? I have a brother with a PS4 that I’ve been trying to get to play Ico but he refuses simply because of the streaming requirement. Would the gameplay dip based on your internet? I didn’t think it would be big deal. But after reading your post I’m inclined to see it as more scammy like you said. It just seems like the worst solution to backwards compatibility when compared to Xbox and what PC does in some forms. It’s ironic considering how Xbox started off the generation with what seemed like the worst idea in that regard but turned it around. I hope that PS5 has a somewhat better solution.

Griffith

Is the streaming even good though? I have a brother with a PS4 that I’ve been trying to get to play Ico but he refuses simply because of the streaming requirement. Would the gameplay dip based on your internet? I didn’t think it would be big deal. But after reading your post I’m inclined to see it as more scammy like you said. It just seems like the worst solution to backwards compatibility when compared to Xbox and what PC does in some forms.

Actually, it wasn't bad. I've mostly used it to play fighters and tried Bloodborne for kicks, and it didn't look or play bad via stream. Bloodborne had some artifacts, especially in blacks, but you can actually download it to eliminate that and honestly it wasn't that noticable; in the moment it looked and played like Bloodborne. Otherwise, I experienced a couple hiccups here or there while playing fighters, but that was all on wifi as I haven't even bothered to hook it up via ethernet cable (the couple I'm always tripping over have of course disappeared when I need them). So, I'm actually kind of impressed with it, just annoyed that they once again tried to inject some PS Plus bullshit into the mix. That was moot too though because after I downloaded SFV I still had my in-game account signed in, so it was just a general note on save games (which turned out to be even more useless). Anyway, I'm actually thinking of subscribing because it works and gives you access to plenty of games, including ones on PS3 and PS2 you're not easily getting elsewhere (even firing up the PS3, and buying the shit on an old platform, is a pain). I just want to see what other little drawbacks it may have in store. For example, you obviously can't suspend and sleep mode streaming games like regular PS4 fare, especially PS3 and 2, and it'll kick you out of your stream after 5-10 minutes of inactivity to "make room for other players on the server," which has happened to me a couple times already, including when I was in the middle of fighting Gill in 3rd Strike Online. :mozgus:

BTW, the irony of my PS Plus bitching is it DID save my ass before. I bought a discounted subscription to play Red Dead Online, which I quickly realized sucked, but almost a year later in a fit of pique I unplugged the power cable from the back of my running PS4 and absolutely FUCKED IT. Like, it wouldn't turn on, restore, reset, and I couldn't even run an external reinstall off a USB; it was practically bricked. I had to arbitrarily do a very specific kind of factory reset out of like the half dozen repair options they give you and that finally worked, but I lost everything, including like 60 recent hours in Death Stranding I wasn't going to replay any time soon... Or so it seemed! Could it be the PS Plus subscription I practically forgot about backed up my shit to the cloud? Was my subscription even still active!? Yes and YES!! My final fear was it was a feature you had to opt into and of course I didn't, but it took the liberty of saving ALL my shit and I was able to restore my PS4 like nothing happened. I was so relieved even though the experience technically just cost me hours of game time based on a moment of bad judgement, but no permanent damage. Anyway, that's my pro PS Plus testimonial.

Update: Found the ethernet cables! BTW, I also noticed they have MGS4 available, which you had expressed interest in playing off PS3 (technically this makes it available on PS4 and PC as well). Tried it and it seems to run ok, other than I had to skip a cutscene every 30 seconds... so working as intended!

I also tried it on PC and got caught up in Bloodborne a while. Pretty cool and surreal to be playing PS4 on PC, and it would also allow me to play while the wife and kid are dominating the living room (plus carry over my progress). The only downside is you can see how low res the games are on PS4 for TV as opposed to a monitor (3rd Strike Online's filters also looked bad). Pretty cool though, and you get free online play for games on the service (surprised you don't need PS Plus :schierke:).

Last edited:
Update: Found the ethernet cables! BTW, I also noticed they have MGS4 available, which you had expressed interest in playing off PS3 (technically this makes it available on PS4 and PC as well). Tried it and it seems to run ok, other than I had to skip a cutscene every 30 seconds... so working as intended!

I also tried it on PC and got caught up in Bloodborne a while. Pretty cool and surreal to be playing PS4 on PC, and it would also allow me to play while the wife and kid are dominating the living room (plus carry over my progress). The only downside is you can see how low res the games are on PS4 for TV as opposed to a monitor (3rd Strike Online's filters also looked bad). Pretty cool though, and you get free online play for games on the service (surprised you don't need PS Plus :schierke:).

Thanks for looking further into that! Haha. I’m glad to know the full game is intact complete with long cutscenes. I’m not bothered by the lower resolution since my eyes are kind of shot and I don’t have a dedicated gaming monitor at the moment.

My brother who I’ve been pushing to play Ico is just stubborn when it comes to the smallest aspect of playing certain games. So when I relayed your experience to him he literally replied with “my experience is it sucks.” :rickert:We need an eye roll berserk emote. I don’t think he’s jazzed to play the game anyway.

I did acquire a “broken” PS3 for almost nothing right before the launch of the PS4. I quickly played through whatever I could get my hands on. The last of us 1, metal gear solid 4, uncharted. But I foolishly kept hot boxing the poor thing in a blanket to put a band aid on the “yellow light problem.” I found out only too late that I could’ve brought it to a mom and pop store to be repaired in house for likely little cost. Oh well live and learn.

The streaming seemed fine to me. Also the cloud featured seems great. In comparison to a what I’ve heard Nintendo does with their “cloud service.” But that’s another discussion.

Touché....Seeing emote expressions on mobile is hard.

I’m nearing the end of tales of vesperia. The story is incredibly forgettable and the characters are serviceable at best. But I play it for almost the same reason I played dragon’s dogma. The action based rpg gameplay! Plus it’s also coop if you have someone willing to sit with you and jump in for every random battle.

Griffith

Thanks for looking further into that! Haha. I’m glad to know the full game is intact complete with long cutscenes. I’m not bothered by the lower resolution since my eyes are kind of shot and I don’t have a dedicated gaming monitor at the moment.

Well, it's just meant for TV, but it's still a really cool feature, especially that you can jump back and forth and play online. I went ahead and plunked down the money on the subscription. BTW the gonzo opening fake TV shows/commercials in MGS4 were the best part this time around.

My brother who I’ve been pushing to play Ico is just stubborn when it comes to the smallest aspect of playing certain games. So when I relayed your experience to him he literally replied with “my experience is it sucks.” :rickert:We need an eye roll berserk emote. I don’t think he’s jazzed to play the game anyway.

Speaking of finicky gamers, Walter shouldn't roll his eyes because he stopped playing the game of the decade, where new Lovecraftian horrors are being discovered to this day, because it only ran at 30 fps. Sad.

Of course, like your bro, I still haven't finished Ico either, which Walter has been urging me to play going on two decades now, so we all have our sins... I'll probably pick it up again and start over on PS Now for convenience; I'm just catching up like Rhombaad, speaking of which...

Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake - I couldn't get into this one following Metal Gear before, just too inaccessible... until now. Like the original, it's amazing how much MGS Kojima had already fit into these 8-bit games. The fucking enemies turn their heads and hear your footsteps! A prisoner communicates with you via tap code, like a real POW, to give you a codec frequency... and you really have to decode that shit. Anyway, I'm only a few hours in, but like its predecessor it's impressively modern in it's ideas and execution given the limitations of the time it was made. This feels like one of these contemporary retro games, developed with today's sophistication, that's actually like no old game that ever existed... except for this one. It's the real deal.

Last edited:

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
I'm just catching up like Rhombaad, speaking of which...

Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake - I couldn't get into this one following Metal Gear before, just too inaccessible... until now. Like the original, it's amazing how much MGS Kojima had already fit into these 8-bit games. The fucking enemies turn their heads and hear your footsteps! A prisoner communicates with you via tap code, like a real POW, to give you a codec frequency... and you really have to decode that shit. Anyway, I'm only a few hours in, but like its predecessor it's impressively modern in it's ideas and execution given the limitations of the time it was made. This feels like one of these contemporary retro games, developed with today's sophistication, that's actually like no old game that ever existed... except for this one. It's the real deal.

I was blown away by both of the Metal Gear games. So creative, despite the limitations of their hardware and software (or because of those limitations). They were a lot of fun to play.

I started playing Suikoden II, which rules. Luca Blight may be the greatest video game villain of all time. The gameplay is great, the 32-bit sprite art is amazing and the story is pretty compelling so far, thanks to the terrific characters. This one is living up to the hype already.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Speaking of finicky gamers, Walter shouldn't roll his eyes because he stopped playing the game of the decade, where new Lovecraftian horrors are being discovered to this day, because it only ran at 30 fps. Sad.

Of course, like your bro, I still haven't finished Ico either, which Walter has been urging me to play going on two decades now, so we all have our sins... I'll probably pick it up again and start over on PS Now for convenience; I'm just catching up like Rhombaad, speaking of which..

I admit my own weakness to the framerate being a factor in pushing me away from Bloodborne. But it's more than that. It felt like a love I had gotten over and moved on from. That love being Dark Souls. It just didn't light the same spark in me. What can I say? I just wasn't that into it! :shrug:

Ico though, that's a helluva game. I have absolutely no idea if time has been kind to it. I'm guessing no.

Oburi

All praise Grail
I started playing Suikoden II, which rules. Luca Blight may be the greatest video game villain of all time. The gameplay is great, the 32-bit sprite art is amazing and the story is pretty compelling so far, thanks to the terrific characters. This one is living up to the hype already.

My favorite game of all time. Indeed Luca Blight is truly a horrific villain. The story has so many twists and turns. Did you play the first one before? I only ask because many of the characters return for the sequel and there's a lot of extra dialog between them depending if on you have in your party when you meet them. Also there's a pretty substantial bonus quest where you can recruit your own playable character from the first game. It's pretty amazing. Glad you're enjoying it!

I admit my own weakness to the framerate being a factor in pushing me away from Bloodborne. But it's more than that. It felt like a love I had gotten over and moved on from. That love being Dark Souls. It just didn't light the same spark in me. What can I say? I just wasn't that into it

I get this. I actually watched a friend play Bloodborne more than I played it for this reason. It looked great, I loved the style and imagery. On paper it's my kind of game. But after spending so much time in three Dark Souls games that I really obsessed over, I just found it hard to jump into that world. In the end I didnt play much of it. Fun to watch though!

I’m nearing the end of tales of vesperia. The story is incredibly forgettable and the characters are serviceable at best. But I play it for almost the same reason I played dragon’s dogma. The action based rpg gameplay! Plus it’s also coop if you have someone willing to sit with you and jump in for every random battle.

I played that whole game on release because there was no good rpg's at the time and that's what I was craving. But i agree, I don't remember a damn thing about it. The gameplay was the best part.

Last edited:

Griffith

I admit my own weakness to the friction of framerate being a factor in pushing me away from Bloodborne. But it's more than that. It felt like a love I had gotten over and moved on from. That love being Dark Souls. It just didn't light the same spark in me. What can I say? I just wasn't that into it! :shrug:

I've tried several versions of a fun, cheeky yet convincing rebuttal but they all end up like this:

So, I'll just say having played Dark Souls and the starting area doesn't mean you know what you're missing here. I get that if one isn't innately motivated to play a game it almost doesn't matter what it is, but this isn't one to blow off lightly. This must make it sound like a lot of fun so I'm sure you're convinced and will post your review of the full game in the morning.

Ico though, that's a helluva game. I have absolutely no idea if time has been kind to it. I'm guessing no.

Eh, it's pretty much just an earlier version of The Last Guardian... aw damn it, now I'm doin' it. How about you fire up Bloodborne again in earnest and I'll do the same with Ico?

BTW, both are available on PS Now, only $5 a month when you use promo code GRIF! :badbone:

I get this. I actually watched a friend play Bloodborne more than I played it for this reason. It looked great, I loved the style and imagery. On paper it's my kind of game. But after spending so much time in three Dark Souls games that I really obsessed over, I just found it hard to jump into that world. In the end I didnt play much of it. Fun to watch though!

UGH, you guys are digustipatin'!
gutsbarf.gif

I don't know what else to say, it's the best game in the genre, the best game on PS4, of this generation, one of the best of all time! WHAT DO YOU PEOPLE EVEN WANT TO PLAY GAMES FOR!? FOR F... FUN!!? :mozgus:

Last edited:
Top Bottom