What if Berserk was about Pizza?

Tristram

100% Germ Free Manure
I think you are missing the point of this thread. You, my good sir, have lost the internet.

The real purpose of this thread is to parody all of the threads in Speculation Nation that, while speculatory as what is implied to be required by the sub-forums name, could be speculated in one's own bathroom with some lotion and a tissue paper.

As long as we are talking about it though... What *IF* Berserk were about pizza?

Griffith ordered the big pizza, the people he sacrificed were the tip, and Guts got shorted so now he is on an adventure to get what is rightfully his... but he's about to get a lot more then he bargained for when he gets the berserk armor (i.e. extra toppings).

IsolatioN

Last Soldier Standing
uhm.. Then it wouldn't be Berserk? I dunno, but it doesn't seem really like speculation, just random thinking on an unrelated note :)

But just to go along with the thread, well, I wouldn't blame griffith for sacrificing the hawks. Hell, after being kept in a dungeon for a year I'd want a pizza that bad too! (/joking)

King-2E

I'll kick him in the head
Tristram said:
I think you are missing the point of this thread.  You, my good sir, have lost the internet.

The real purpose of this thread is to parody all of the threads in Speculation Nation that, while speculatory as what is implied to be required by the sub-forums name, could be speculated in one's own bathroom with some lotion and a tissue paper.

As long as we are talking about it though...  What *IF* Berserk were about pizza?

Griffith ordered the big pizza, the people he sacrificed were the tip, and Guts got shorted so now he is on an adventure to get what is rightfully his...  but he's about to get a lot more then he bargained for when he gets the berserk armor (i.e. extra toppings).

so I lose the internet because Im making fun of a lame parody.. then the internet can go to hell for all i care

Tristram

100% Germ Free Manure
you didn't even make fun of it, stop being a fat loser and just try to enjoy this while it lasts because it isn't going to b- aaaaaaackc agrahrjbgjkd ;ljklnas asdssssnsa
asd
senmd help

Tristram said:
you didn't even make fun of it, stop being a fat loser and just try to enjoy this while it lasts because it isn't going to b- aaaaaaackc agrahrjbgjkd ;ljklnas asdssssnsa
asd
senmd help

Did someone suffer from an epileptic seizure...or did someone with ESP seek out vegeance on the pizza speculator?

Guts would be an anchovy that somehow survived the canning and the baking in the oven and he wuold be weilding the pizza slicer :|

Tristram

100% Germ Free Manure
see this is proof that you can make anything be symbolic of anything.

thread does not deliver... it is digiorno :D

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
If Berserk was about pizza, I wouldn't be here. I'd be reading something better, and with a better reason for existence than this thread.

IsolatioN

Last Soldier Standing
pippin22 said:
http://www.angelfire.com/bc/translink/images/wow.wav

[quote author=Angel Fire]Angelfire does not allow direct linking
from offsite, non-Angelfire pages,
to files hosted on Angelfire.

This practice of 'remote linking' reduces
our ability to serve out the homepages
of our members quickly and efficiently. [/quote]

;)

CnC

Ad Oculos
Oh man, how could I have not seen THIS topic?

no seriously, I want to know how I could never see this topic again... :chomp:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
don.jpg

Apostles would be penicillin.​

IsolatioN

Last Soldier Standing
Then I assume Midland would be Pizza Hut(c)? (/end corny pun)

Speaking of Pizza, I just had some cold pizza for lunch. Yummm :troll:

Forest Wraith

Evil is born when we lose power over ourselves.
You win . . . It took me a minute to get the Horse reference
and to realize that what I thought was a Cat is actually Zodd . . .

D

darkbane

Is that a prophetic vision of Pizza-Guts getting his arm back so he can enjoy more pizza?

Top Bottom