What is the least likely ending to Berserk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tristram said:
Idea is destroyed by a over-abundance of cholesterol in the human psyche and has a... well... an attack!

Just the idea that Guts eventually become a god would be sufficient to turn me off completely...

Here is what i also believe would be undesirable... Guts defeat Idea then only challenge Griffith , only to realised Griffith is being arrogant again: "So what u defeat my god, u are not going to defeat me"... Guts become the most powerful ultra size Beast in anger but Griffith killed him with a snap of his finger... And he say this "See i told u.... You can defeat Idea but hell no way u can win me... becz my real name is KENTAROU MUIRA... HAHAHAHAHA..."

Caska will steal skull knights armor and then slaughters the entire god hand. after that she goes and says to guts "i think its time to make some fuck" and during the middle of it guts says "Berserker!" the end ;)

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
Berzerker_Reola908 said:
Guts will use the behilit to turn Super Sayin, and then kills Griffith using the kamehameha.

That won't end anything. He'll just go on to fight the next 'most powerful being in the universe.'

Here's my idea: Miura succumbs to the temptations of fan service.

There's another eclipse. This time, Griffith assrapes Guts instead, while the readers are reduced to the mentality of three year olds. Oh yeah, and Casca and Slann have a mad orgy in the corner.

The end (because nobody will want to read it ater that, except for the Casca and Slann part).

-or-

Guts' band of adventures take up musical instruments and become a real band. Meanwhile, the neo Band of the Hawk do the same. They both attend a Battle of the Bands, and the neo Band of the Hawk is soundly beaten after Guts goes berserk with his guitar solo. Then they move on to their real challenge, the God Band...

-or-

Guts confronts Griffith, shakes his hand, says, "Good game," moves to Tennesse, changes his name to 'Gatsu', and spends the rest of his life playing Bluegrass.

Lithrael

Remember, always hold your apple tight
[quote author=Vaxillus]
Guts' band of adventures take up musical instruments and become a real band.  Meanwhile, the neo Band of the Hawk do the same.  They both attend a Battle of the Bands, and the neo Band of the Hawk is soundly beaten after Guts goes berserk with his guitar solo.  Then they move on to their real challenge, the God Band...
[/quote]

*snickers*

Kagami

Goo!
DarthVenom said:
Casca will steal skull knights armor and then slaughters the entire god hand. after that she goes and says to guts "i think its time to make some fuck" and during the middle of it guts says "Berserker!" the end ;)

That would be the best thing in life.

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
Walter said:
Why not a Griffith / Guts relationship? It doesnt have to be Star Wars to be dramatic you know...
SkullKnight, I am your father

Funny thing is, it seems as if SkullKnight's only has a skull and Void has no skull.

All_4_Yume

Yume Chaser
Guts: Don't do it Griffith! I have the high ground!

Griffith: Fool, you cannot fathom my power.

(Griffith jumps and gets shoryukened)

Griffith: I HATE YOU!

Guts: You were the White Hawk! You were my brother! I loved you.

Sorry I had to keep the SW love going. :)

Griffith shows that this was all a dream and guts is his clone and they must fight to overused music from final fantasy 7.

Or Guts learns how to regenerate his limbs and cure casca and decides to end his life living in peace in Elfhelm.

Or what All_4_/yume just said plus gets killed and Griffith does the bad voice acting "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" from ep. 3

Or Guts sees Casca getting killed and is impaled while using the Berserk armour and decides the create and anti-AT field killing everyone then changes his mind and brings back Casca on a beach covered with the remains of civilisation then chokes her and nothing gets resolved.

ShinHell9

Guts discovers that SkullKnight IS Don Fulci, and so he goes off to take down Biotech, encounters a new life form that is supposed to take over human life, for NO apparent reason. Guts kills this new life form, smiles and puts on his shades.

or Guts turns Griffith good by bieng stabbed in the chest but says "I know how to turn you back, I just stay here" and puts his hand on Griffith's heart. Then we'll make a berserk movie where the opposite happens; Guts cuts off Griffith's head in an anti-climatic fight and cries with griffith's head in his hands.

or Guts finds his real father who's a rich noble, his father ends up getting killed, Guts gets his inheritance, and then everyone asks Guts "weren't you thinking of getting revenge?" and guts'll reply "I'm rich bitch!" we'll hear "beep beep" and it will fade to black.

It will end with a tentative "peace deal" between the apostles and the humans, leaving all the open questions unanswered. A few months later, an MMPORPG will be released where you can choose to be an apostle, a member of Guts' new band, or an anti-Griffith apostle.

Gutsor said:
It will end with a tentative "peace deal" between the apostles and the humans, leaving all the open questions unanswered. A few months later, an MMPORPG will be released where you can choose to be an apostle, a member of Guts' new band, or an anti-Griffith apostle.

Don't forget no plot and pointless special effects to make up for plot and acting. XD

ShinHell9

Rage Incarnate said:
Don't forget no plot and pointless special effects to make up for plot and acting. XD
I have no clue what you guys are talking about, is this actually based off of something?

ShinHell9

Headless Death said:
Ever see the Matrix Triology?
I saw the first one, I never heard of a second or third one coming out...but I usually kill off memories of things I don't like, for example, I saw MI2 on my trip to Boston so now I have to acknowledge that MI2 exists.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Please guys, try to have this thread stay relatively Berserk-focused, or I'll have to move it to Shootin' the Breeze.

Eddie said:
Guts accidently kills Casca in a fight againt an apostle, he says "I'm not longer going to fight", he puts the DS down, and whips out a guitar. Then out of nowhere the Idea of evil pops up and Guts begins to sing a Japanese ripoff of a John Lenon song the idea dies from the power of music, and the music turns griffith back to a good guy. Griffith goes up to Guts and says "You've done it agian", Guts says "What can I say?" they both laugh, then serpico drives up in a car with Farnese and Griff and Guts say "Serpy!", Serpico signals them to get into the car, and they drive off.

It was supposed to be LEAST likely! Geez... Am I really the only one who thinks of this as a possible outcome?

Caska dies and goes to the Vortex then SK will use the Sword of Resonance to bring her spirit thing back to our Realm, by doing this SK is killed by Void and Guts slaughters all apostles and GH, except for Void that swears vengence on Guts. Guts almost dies and is rescued by Shierke who now has powers similiar to Flora's and Guts turns into the new SK and Shierke into the new Flora, repeating the story all-over again.. more or less.. Oh and after Caska is rescued from the Vortex she get's killed again ( Void u bastard ).
:badbone:

Serp and Farnaze get married and have one kid, then they both die at the "Eclipse" or whatever is going to make GH appear. Isidro will raise the child and that child will be... brace yourselves.. THE NEW GUTS! :guts:

Now that's an ending!

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
All_4_Yume said:
Guts: Don't do it Griffith!  I have the high ground!

Griffith:  Fool, you cannot fathom my power.

(Griffith jumps and gets shoryukened)

Griffith:  I HATE YOU!

Guts:  You were the White Hawk!  You were my brother!  I loved you.

Sorry I had to keep the SW love going.  :)

HILARIOUS!

Guts uses his new weapon, the portable microwave oven to fire deadly rays into Griffiths head causing him to get cancer. Griffith then promptly implodes. The idea of evil gets really depressed over Griffiths death and dies, taking the godhand and apostles with it.
THE END

CnC

Ad Oculos
Idea dies of a heart attack
Void has a stroke :SK::sweeeet
Slann has breast cancer
Ubik floats into a plane turbine
Conrad dies of being completely useless

Irvine reveals to Locus that he and the other members were behind the mindwipes of their deadliest foes.

Isidro dons the mantle of the Black Swordsman ten years after the Crisis.

The Moon Child is Guts and Casca's child from Earth-2.

Rakshas is Jason Todd.

It would be very intriguing to find out that Idea is not just the thought of mankind or subconsciousness of mankind, but actually is the Idea of a higher being. Maybe a real God or so. I just think that's interesting, but not very feasible.

- C :zodd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom