What kind of Berserk apparel do you own?

DANGERDOOOOM

Rest In Peace, Kentaro Miura. We will miss you.
I've had this shirt for a couple years now and it tends to be my lazy stay at home shirt. I love the simple design of it. I'm sure there are crazy nice shirts/other types of clothing out there that I haven't seen on the internet. What types of Berserk clothing/accessories do you guys own?

ohEnA0T.jpg

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
I've got a couple vintage, official t-shirts. One was sold during the run of the 1997 TV series. It's black with the skull & beherit illustration in the center. Don't think I have a picture of it handy though.

DANGERDOOOOM

Aazealh said:
I've got a couple vintage, official t-shirts. One was sold during the run of the 1997 TV series. It's black with the skull & beherit illustration in the center. Don't think I have a picture of it handy though.

Nice! I'd like to see them sometime. Do you wear them or are they purely collectibles?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
DANGERDOOOOM said:
Nice! I'd like to see them sometime. Do you wear them or are they purely collectibles?

Purely collectible. I'm not sure the old one would even fit me, since it's a size S.

If you're talking from a clothing aspect, then I have 2 unofficial shirts. One is from 2010 and has held up very well, Berserk in japanese on the front and Guts rage face on the entire side. The other is the Skull/Beherit image that I got recently. Had a few others but wear took over as I sport them too often.

From another standpoint I have a skull knight wallet that I bought from amazon which has been very good in terms of durability and my tattoo sleeve. I would love a hat sometime but the selection I find for the most part is always unofficial and sub par to say the least.

DANGERDOOOOM

Salem said:
From another standpoint I have a skull knight wallet that I bought from amazon which has been very good in terms of durability and my tattoo sleeve. I would love a hat sometime but the selection I find for the most part is always unofficial and sub par to say the least.

Holy crap a Skull Knight Wallet??? I want one :carcus:

Nice! You have a berserk sleeve tattoo? What specifically do you have on it? I personally have the Guts brand on my neck, and have been considering starting more Berserk tattoos on my arms. The problem is finding a talented enough artist that can trace and shade Miura's art at a reasonable price $$$ :magni:

Top Bottom