What moment in life will/had make/made you feel like you made it?

Parkus

Keep pushing no matter what
I still have a lot more years to go but a moment I would want to feel like I made it is having a successful business or at least try to accomplish something.

I recently found a job in my field of expertise (mechanical engineering), even though I don't have my degree yet.
I thought that without getting my degree first I couldn't pursue a career in that area, but I actually got hired after my first interview.

It's not like I felt on top of the world but realizing I'm appreciated and wanted for my skills gave me a sense of accomplishment I hadn't felt before and also set me on an actual path instead of being in the dark about the future.

Grail

Feel the funk blast
At the risk of sounding cliché, I think life is more fulfilling if you don't worry about that sort of thing too much. Goals and plans are great, and I certainly have my fair share of those, but tying your happiness to your job, material wealth, or some other sort of accomplishment as a marker for whether or not you've "made it" may leave you chasing a feeling that might not ever come.

As a person who has the benefit of looking back on her 20s, life has taught me this: if you value positive experiences and the people around you most of all, you'll attract that good mojo back to you, and you'll enjoy sustainable, long-lasting happiness! :daiba:

At the risk of sounding cliché, I think life is more fulfilling if you don't worry about that sort of thing too much. Goals and plans are great, and I certainly have my fair share of those, but tying your happiness to your job, material wealth, or some other sort of accomplishment as a marker for whether or not you've "made it" may leave you chasing a feeling that might not ever come.

As a person who has the benefit of looking back on her 20s, life has taught me this: if you value positive experiences and the people around you most of all, you'll attract that good mojo back to you, and you'll enjoy sustainable, long-lasting happiness! :daiba:
Well said.

None of those things matter if you don't have people to share your highs and lows with!

Not sure. My health is kinda broke. I can only think of a moment when I dont feel like this anymore. Then I can feel like I made it.

Top Bottom