What Would You Ask Miura?

Walter said:
He took a trip to Europe a Dutch naval museum in Japan in 2004 to do research on ships (for all the ships in Vritannis, we can assume), and I imagine he's taken other trips to see these old locations in person.

So happy to hear this. I remember you guys mentioning this in the podcast where you talked about Miura. It makes me happy to hear that, since he mentioned this in one of his earlier comments

1993: Sword Master (1)
I don't even dare to dream about a trip to a foreign country but at least I would like to go to a spa once in my life. (Thanks again Puella :void:)

It makes me happy that he was able to fulfill one of his dreams.

Edit: Oh i see, it isn't confirmed yet, if he ever went to europe. I hope he did one day though :serpico:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Mangetsu said:
So happy to hear this. I remember you guys mentioning this in the podcast where you talked about Miura. It makes me happy to hear that, since he mentioned this in one of his earlier comments

Well, that's from my memory, and I could be mistaken. We don't have accurate translations of all the comments yet, of course!

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Handmade said:
This is the most adorable thing I've read in a long time. You guys met each other as Guts and Casca. How romantic. :farnese:
It definitely is cute, but I hope he didn't blow his cover by posting about it! :casca: I wonder if they're already engaged, since the original post was back in May?

Handmade said:
But this is a very original idea, and very rooted in how you met your girlfriend. Assuming you're serious (and it seems like you are), I think it's very sweet, and if Miura ever heard your request, I don't think he'd refuse or respectfully decline.
As sweet an idea as it is, I don't think it would be fair to assume that. It takes time to make something worthwhile, especially if he'd be doing it as a request, and not a commission. :serpico: Besides, it wouldn't be fair for a single fan to get something special.

rayhato said:
- Will we see any spin-offs to the main story in future? Short series taken place in the same world but in another era, for example.
I think I'd be curious about this too. Not necessarily for Berserk, but I wonder if he has any stories that he'd like to develop as a single manga volume, like he did with Gigantomakhia. I always thought it was pretty inspiring how he's managed to stay dedicated to Berserk for so many years, but he must have at least a few ideas tucked away. :slan:

Top Bottom