What's the deal with Mozgus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, i was wondering how did Mozgus turn into that giant feathery-thing that looks like The Thing from Fantastic 4? Did he just believe so much that he sprouted wings and gained superstrength? Did he always have the power? Is he an apostle? Or like a Demi-Apostle? This has always confused me... Also, did the same thing happen to his Deciples? How'd they sprout wings?

CnC

Ad Oculos
Mozgus, along with his disciples were "pricked"/injected with a needle like appendage of the Beherit apostle (who didn't have many abilities on its own but had the ability to instill apostle like power in others. Another victim of this was the goat man in vol. 19.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
For some reason this is a common question. But if you look closely at the beginning of volume 20, it's quite clear that the Beherit-Apostle gave Mozgus and his disciples some power, turning him into an Apostle-Spawn.

Damn, beaten to it... Next time, Gadget.. NEXT TIME!

I think it's a common question because at that point, you don't really know anything about the Behelit-Apostle, so some people don't know it's powers. (like me)

CnC

Ad Oculos
Castaway said:
I think it's a common question because at that point, you don't really know anything about the Behelit-Apostle, so some people don't know it's powers. (like me)

Again, its clearly illustrated in 19 with the goat man.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Castaway said:
I think it's a common question because at that point, you don't really know anything about the Beherit-Apostle, so some people don't know it's powers. (like me)

There's nothing hard to understand, you just have to pay attention.

Mozgus-stung.jpg

Besides, there are threads explaining this already, please search for answers on the board before posting in the future.

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
In Castaway's favor, I missed this too on my first read through. Then again, I was rushing through trying to get caught up since I was (and probably still am) just a noob. Just goes to show how you have to reread things sometimes for them to make sense.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
HawaiianStallion said:
If it werent for the wound in his chest from Guts dive from above, he might have broken the DS, with his teeth no less, and beaten Guts.

That's a very big "if" here. Whatever he "might" have done, he didn't actually do much. And Guts threw a knife in his eye to free the DS, the wound in his chest came into play later on. That's not the topic of this thread anyway, I'm locking it since the original question was answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom