What's your favorite video games?

if any of you guys like playing games for the difficulty alone. you have to try "Commandos 2 Men Of Courage"
all i have to say is holy shit its a pain in the ass. it has ok graphics and pretty good gameplay the sound is pretty good and storyline is cool. but i find it to be a difficult game at first. but once you get the hang of it, it seems to become a more enjoyable game. the controlling is a little weird. the game is a few years old and i am playing it for the PS2.

ok and to "Griffith No More" i remember that you had an intrest in Sharks from a past thread of yours. well on 8/23 they are going to release Jaws Unleashed here are some pics

http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/jaws/screenindex.html

i think it looks pretty cool.8)

Hideo

Its not my fault, its a hardware problem.
Nice.

I have played the Commandoes 2 MOH thru, and it was hard at first, but PC makes it a bit easier, i think. But i started with it, PC i mean. so in PS2 i just buttonmash. But my favourite game at the moment is Starcraft, Puplished by Blizzard in 1997, itsa bit old, but still a very good game, and so on. My nick is IsoKeltanenLima, in european server. if any of you play/have played it, i would be more than happy to play against you. My record is aprox W185/L280 so... Contact me. In game.

I was down at Costco and was looking at the video games in the bargain bin, at 18.99. I decided to buy Ace Combat 4, I don't know why, it just called for me. Anyways, that game fucking rules!!!! and now I have a craving for flight sims for ps2. But I have a question, is there any flight sim for ps2 that has online play?

BOB

poruno sutâ
DarthVenom said:
ok and to "Griffith No More" i remember that you had an intrest in Sharks from a past thread of yours. well on 8/23 they are going to release Jaws Unleashed here are some pics

http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/jaws/screenindex.html

i think it looks pretty cool.8)

graphics look way outdated. Game trailer is ok, seems to be made for the casual sadist.
http://www.jawsmovie.com/unleashed.asp

Hideo said:
Nice.

I have played the Commandoes 2 MOH thru, and it was hard at first, but PC makes it a bit easier, i think. But i started with it, PC i mean. so in PS2 i just buttonmash. But my favourite game at the moment is Starcraft, Puplished by Blizzard in 1997, itsa bit old, but still a very good game, and so on. My nick is IsoKeltanenLima, in european server. if any of you play/have played it, i would be more than happy to play against you. My record is aprox W185/L280 so... Contact me. In game.
i love starcraft but sad to say i haven't played it in a long time. and i cant remember playing it online. i don't know about you but i like World of Warcraft, but i really wish they would have made World of Starcraft instead. could you imagine that. ;D
Void Swordsman said:
I was down at Costco and was looking at the video games in the bargain bin, at 18.99. I decided to buy Ace Combat 4, I don't know why, it just called for me. Anyways, that game fucking rules!!!! and now I have a craving for flight sims for ps2. But I have a question, is there any flight sim for ps2 that has online play?
honestly i have no clue. but i will take a look for you. i also heard that Ace Combat 5 was really good. i always realized that some people get really heavy into flight simulators and start buying joy sticks and throttles for like $150 & up. i never tried playing with one of those things but it looks damn cool.
BOB said:
graphics look way outdated. Game trailer is ok, seems to be made for the casual sadist.
http://www.jawsmovie.com/unleashed.asp
i thought they looked kinda good, but i wont know until i give it a try.

Hideo

Its not my fault, its a hardware problem.
The grafs looked ok, but come on, JAWS? how old the idea could be? Of course, the game could be good, or it could be a full fallonyourfaceanddie. But the idea as a game is very original. Probably the storyline sucks so much, that you want to puke, and the whole plase is just a great tube, that gives you the think of freedom, but really suck butt. and by suck, i mean blows.

Im just quite sceptic about that kinda games...

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask
Hideo said:
The grafs looked ok, but come on, JAWS? how old the idea could be? Of course, the game could be good, or it could be a full fallonyourfaceanddie. But the idea as a game is very original. Probably the storyline sucks so much, that you want to puke, and the whole plase is just a great tube, that gives you the think of freedom, but really suck butt. and by suck, i mean blows.

Im just quite sceptic about that kinda games...

Ever played Ecco the dolphin?

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask
Hideo said:
Yes infact, i have. Once. In a mall. For five minutes. I'm more into real time strategies.

Ecco came out years ago. If you played it in a mall, and are now 14, what were you then, a toddler?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Oltobaz said:
Ecco came out years ago. If you played it in a mall, and are now 14, what were you then, a toddler?
Ecco came out for Dreamcast too. And Sega's AM2 games (Virtua Fighter series, Daytona, hordes of others) were always very arcade friendly so... Ecco DC in the arcades isn't really that infeasible.

Anyway, play "EVO" for the snes instead. Incredibly underrated game, and it's inspired a myriad of popular flash games such as this one: http://www.2flashgames.com/f/f-172.htm

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
I liked the first Phantasy Star On-line.

I also liked the gamecube version sisnce you could play 4 at a time with out actually being online to do it! Can't find it anymore =(

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
I liked the first Phantasy Star On-line.

I also liked the gamecube version sisnce you could play 4 at a time with out actually being online to do it!  Can't find it anymore  =(
ah PSO was a glorious game.

Marvel announces making a MMORPG for the Xbox-360. i think it could be pretty cool what do you guys think?

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/rpg/marvelmmorpg/news_6129036.html

also i don't know if any of you have ever seen a movie called "The Warriors", anyway Rockstar is making and (i believe i said this in a post before) the release date is still set for 10/17/05

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
DarthVenom said:
Marvel announces making a MMORPG for the Xbox-360. i think it could be pretty cool what do you guys think?

Great, it's going to be City of Heroes only you won't be able to play any cool character because they'll all be super powerful NPCs already. We'll see what happens though, but I'm not especially enthusiastic.

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!
Walter said:
Anyway, play "EVO" for the snes instead. Incredibly underrated game, and it's inspired a myriad of popular flash games such as this one: http://www.2flashgames.com/f/f-172.htm

EVO was one of my favorite games of all time!  Don't evolve into a human though.  They suck!

Rockstar gives more details about the new GTA: Liberty Stories for the PSP. i think it looks great.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/front_index.php?

and i just have to ask a question. that i am sure is on a lot of ppl's minds. when oh when is the World Of Warcraft expansion coming out? if anyone has any news just post it. :miura:

R

-rob-

NES
mario 1-3
zelda
metal gear solid

SNES
mortal kombat 1-2
super mario world
killer instinct
zelda

N64