Who wants to join the Band of the Hawk?

T

T.portal-G.

I have a prophecy that the world will undergo a apocalyptic nuclear disaster. Everything of the modern world will be destroyed. This new world will bring with it evil beings that arise from the radioactive ooze. Humans are no longer at the top of the food chain. With animals that were once tamed now becoming monstrous beast. Also half of the human population have become ugly zombie creatures that hunger for normal human flesh. It is up to us at Skull Knight to band together and become the new era Band of the Hawk.

With me i will bring my katana. My katana is made out of folded Damascus steel. It is razor sharp and it has an all black handle. I call my weapon "God Hand", and have engrave those words on it.

Now the rest of us must join together. What personal weapon would you bring with you? Where would you be at this time and what would you encounter before joining the Band of the Hawk? Remember the Band of the Hawk is a unique group of soldiers and with all 3064 of us at Skull Knight will we be a force to reckon with?

I would happily accept all ideas from all the members. I wonder who's weapon will be the most unique and whos backround the most interesting. But remember the Dragon Slayer is off limits but any other weapon is fine.

I would bring with me... a wooden rod and a metal pail.

Let me demonstrate:
*Places pail over demon's head*
*Hits pail repeatedly with wooden rod*
I = winner

Or just give me a pointy stick...
Everyone would underestimate a boy with his wooden stick...

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Sure I'll be your leader guys, my weapon is a watch that can stop time like in Castlevania and it's called 魑魅魍魎.

PS: Ah yeah, and my watch is made out of synthetic corundum, so it can't be damaged by miserable weapons like katana made out of lower materials such as steel.

T

T.portal-G.

Whats all this military weaponry!  Where the hell would you get those weapons any way?  
My AK-47 armed urban militia beats your katana
Plus we would be on the same side so why would you need to beat my katana. And all those who use advance weaponry will be shot in the back by a arrow, hit in neck with a poisonous blow dart, and ninja stared in the nuts.  Wouldn't you guys rather kill monsters the old fashion way?

CnC

Ad Oculos
Aazealh said:
I thought it over CnC, and I think I'm joining the zombies ranks too.

cool! have an omelette!

Anyone else wanna join? you get to beat up on silly katana wielders!

D

darkbane

I never said I'll be going to the human side so, zombies, here I come... undead get damage reductions and death immunities anyway, so they're way cooler -_-

CnC

Ad Oculos
darkbane said:
I never said I'll be going to the human side so, zombies, here I come... undead get damage reductions and death immunities anyway, so they're way cooler -_-

great! have another omelette!

Join the zombies! they have omelettes!

My clan has joined the zombies bwhahahhahah: beer, omelettes, metal pails, and POINTY STICKS!!! We all know who's the clear winner in this.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Aazealh said:
Sure I'll be your leader guys,
CnC said:
screw it... I'm with the zombies
Fear not, Griff will be our leader. Onward!

T.portal-G. said:
Whats all this military weaponry! Where the hell would you get those weapons any way? Plus we would be on the same side so why would you need to beat my katana. ... Wouldn't you guys rather kill monsters the old fashion way?
I'd rather survive, I guess. Any history of warfare will teach you that that superior technology wins battles. Being realistic can be cool too.

Now get to swabbing those decks, ye samurai lad.

Guns pwn. However, in this type of situation i would use em only of i needed them to conserve bullets on tough enemies (humans included because there would probably be gangs that kill to get food, supplies, etc).

But i would take my wwII American machete (hand forged also), my hand forged german trench knife (wwII replica), my other totaly bitchin knife, my dad's freakin gigantic meat cleaver that cuts wood like butter, my cheap katanas (just to break them), my axe, and then i would throw away any weapon which i find unsuitable for fighting. I would then take a trip to my uncles down the street to pick up his guns b/c he has so many (lugars, m1 garande, muzzle loaders, 2x barrel 12g shotgun, many riffles, .44 magnum revolver, he use to have an mg-42, and more.) Then down the hill to pick up my friend who's dad has even more weapons (shotguns, civilian assault rifles, handguns (he's a cop)). I would then proceed to pick up the rest of my paintball buddies and take you out. Why? to destroy the "evil beings" food. It makes perfect sense.

T.portal-G. said:
Whats all this military weaponry! Where the hell would you get those weapons any way? Plus we would be on the same side so why would you need to beat my katana. And all those who use advance weaponry will be shot in the back by a arrow, hit in neck with a poisonous blow dart, and ninja stared in the nuts. Wouldn't you guys rather kill monsters the old fashion way?
Swords are military weaponry. and somehow i have the feeling (just a little feeling) that my gun (any gun) , i think would beat your arrow, i think. But i'm not to sure, let me ask the experts.

Seriously though swords kick ass, but so do guns, you can't say no guns just because you think guns aren't cool. (cool is a relative term kid)

CnC

Ad Oculos
NeoBerserker said:
But i would take my wwII American machete (hand forged also), my hand forged german trench knife (wwII replica), my other totaly bitchin knife, my dad's freakin gigantic meat cleaver that cuts wood like butter, my cheap katanas (just to break them), my axe, and then i would throw away any weapon which i find unsuitable for fighting. I would then take a trip to my uncles down the street to pick up his guns b/c he has so many (lugars, m1 garande, muzzle loaders, 2x barrel 12g shotgun, many riffles, .44 magnum revolver, he use to have an mg-42, and more.) Then down the hill to pick up my friend who's dad has even more weapons (shotguns, civilian assault rifles, handguns (he's a cop)). I would then proceed to pick up the rest of my paintball buddies and take you out. Why? to destroy the "evil beings" food. It makes perfect sense.
Swords are military weaponry. and somehow i have the feeling (just a little feeling) that my gun (any gun) , i think would beat your arrow, i think. But i'm not to sure, let me ask the experts.

meanwhile, while you're traveling all around town getting all that crap, we zombies have already raided your house and relieved you of all your omelettes and beer. ...sucker

Why not use a gun AND a sword,(In WWII the Japanese officers carried katanas with them) in this modern age fighting with just a sword or melee weapon would be silly, but I would have to say that fighting melee style is a more honorable and fair way of fighting IMHO, BUT you have to do what you have to do to survive so you would HAVE to use a gun, I personally would use some kind of assualt or semi auto rifle with a side arm and then a short sword or something (would be handy to have) so then I would be fully prepared well not fully but ya know, and if Aazealh has a watch that can stop time it wouldn't matter what weapon you use..lol... Also we should have some kind of underground protective bunker/home base I say we name it Floras House or Wyndhem Castle or something hehe.

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
I command an army of red and silver dragons through my telepathy(which I developed after the nuclear war), and wear a suit of golden platemail; I also wear a red and silver tabard which I outfit my skeleton armies(At this point I've discovered how to ressurect the dead through my necromatic magic developed after consuming the soul of my father who was a powerful and ancient Half-blue dragon Lich)in.

I wield a gleaming longsword forged of green steel(made from the synthesized radioactive ooze.) with purple runes etched down the length of it's blade(which in Draconic says "Sworn to  fun,loyal to none."
When my armies are bathed in my blades eldritch light(including me) they are given the ability to move faster than human thought, and the strength to rip up the ground beneath them and jostle it about, creating a wave to bring anything on the entire planet that I desire to the foot of my base.

I rule all of Northern America from my tower(wrought of the darkest obsidian) which is stationed in the ruins of the White House.

I also drive a giant sized crotch rocket that blares "Where Eagles  Dare" by the Misfits constantly.

T

T.portal-G.

I don't know i guess i am just a old fashion guy. I don't have anything against guns though. I liked final fantasy X, what can i say, i just like how there was an advance society but was destroyed and everyone reverted back to using primitive weapons.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
ha! Def you fools! Myself will get a rag tag group of my friends who will live in the mountains! We will do guerrilla like strikes against our enemies.... Our name will be...

THE WOLVERINES! :chomp:

Top Bottom