Who was Gatsu having sex with in Vol 1?

kimchan said:
Yeah, it does seem a little out of place. But maybe that just shows how much Guts and Berserk have changed. Besides, it was pretty neat. ;D
Maybe it should be how much gutz changed after the eclipse, He virtually changed into monster after the messacre!
 
G

Genn21

Guest
Hey kim,uriel what the hell are you people the modern inquisition "like michalangelo painted the sistine chapel " changes can be made to a masterpeice when needed...Miurra was just giving a breif intro to the type of person gutts is but he didnt have all his work laid out for him already in that 1 chpt he wrote for the sceen no !, he had to go along without future plans to look over, Miurra created a part of the story as he progressed but dont critique the man over somthing so deliquitly built, its a part of everyhumans nature to change somthing they dont find in the correct place and thats what Miurra did as the story was being built, i dont know about the rest of you herecy flinger's but i feel the story was pretty damn good from the stone block to the statue


 

Personbot

I believe in fairies!!
Its been a while since I've read volume 14 but when Gatts first becomes the Black Swordsman and fights that monster that attacks them at Godo's place I remember him being very similar to the way he was at the start of the series. I remember him saying something along the lines of "I'm going to kill them all." I think that volume 1 takes place just shortly after volume 14 so being still kind of new to killing the apostles he would do whatever it takes to make it easier to kill them, even have sex with them.

When the flashback finishes and it returns to Gatts as the Black Swordsman I think it has been a while since he fought the Count and having Pakk hang around him has helped bring back his humanity a little.
 

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Genn21 said:
Hey kim,uriel what the hell are you people the modern inquisition "like michalangelo painted the sistine chapel " changes can be made to a masterpeice when needed...Miurra was just giving a breif intro to the type of person gutts is but he didnt have all his work laid out for him already in that 1 chpt he wrote for the sceen no !, he had to go along without future plans to look over, Miurra created a part of the story as he progressed but dont critique the man over somthing so deliquitly built, its a part of everyhumans nature to change somthing they dont find in the correct place and thats what Miurra did as the story was being built, i dont know about the rest of you herecy flinger's but i feel the story was pretty damn good from the stone block to the statue
Um, I never said there was anything wrong with it. Pay attention Genn.
 

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
Or,maybe , since an analogous scene in "Conan" the first movie, was so cool. Miura wanted to try his hand at it too ?
Now that I think about it: while Thulsa Doom was different physically from Grifith,psychologically was identical to him. And sure Conan was hell-bent on vengeance too.
 
G

Genn21

Guest
kimchan said:
Um, I never said there was anything wrong with it. Pay attention Genn.
:p, sorry i was getting interuptions in my kento miurra nirvana from your post.. and that" out of place comment " you made didnt help the situation , glad you find Berserk opening ok tho ^^ rock on sister-chan
 

Lauralana

That's Hot
Re:Who was Guts having sex with in Vol 1?

So i have another question, How many people has Guts had sex with within the story other than Caska and why? Also is Donovan the reason why Guts is sooo messed up sexually?
 
Re:Who was Guts having sex with in Vol 1?

Lauralana said:
So i have another question, How many people has Guts had sex with within the story other than Caska and why? Also is Donovan the reason why Guts is sooo messed up sexually?

So far it is only the monster... And yes Donovan is the one that screw up Guts view abt sex
 
Re:Who was Guts having sex with in Vol 1?

What's all this sexuality matter?


He just lured the deamon and paid him by the way she payed his fellows hawks.
Then as other people said he found Puck and became less insane.
 

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Re:Who was Guts having sex with in Vol 1?

I still think the first scene was utterly pointless.
 
Re:Who was Guts having sex with in Vol 1?

he was probably horny. she fucks guys before she kills them, he knows this, could kill her earlier but he is still a guy.

why not, life is made for experiences.
 
Re:Who was Guts having sex with in Vol 1?

I agree with Smith. It's not pointless: it shows how insane he is and the insane and dark fantasy of BERSERK.
The whole scene gives more meaning also(indirectly) to the importance of Puck. Think of it a bit.
 

Hi_There

Born to be MILD!
Re:Who was Guts having sex with in Vol 1?

Remember in chap 14, he tried to move on Caska, but well, she was insane.

So with all the shit Guts went through, releaving one itch(he's horny as hell) wouldn't hurt too much, especially when it gave him another chance to releave another(killing the bitch)
 

Femuth-Black Hawk

Guts...?..Love...?...Why?.....
Guts fucked the demon-bitch cause of his anger how she seduces the men and then killing them.He just teased her,cause she thought that she would kill him,but he fucked her and killed her how she has did it in the same way by other victims.it was a cool scene cause of his words: "I GOT YOU"
 
Femto-Black Hawk said:
Guts fucked the demon-bitch cause of his anger how she seduces the men and then killing them.He just teased her,cause she thought that she would kill him,but he fucked her and killed her how she has did it in the same way by other victims.it was a cool scene cause of his words: "I GOT YOU"
Well i guess he didnt hate Corkus that much :p
 

The_Fetus_Ninja

Lets go, bub!
It wasn't a pointless scene. It showed how screwed up Guts was mentally, for one. (as a few have said) And as far as its selling value it was a shocker to grab the reader and get them interested in the series.
 

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
Re:Who was Guts having sex with in Vol 1?

Lauralana said:
haha, very true. But then again sex sells. And a little sex never hurt anybody....
start with a BANG!
 
Top Bottom