Who was Gatsu having sex with in Vol 1?

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Renegade said:
To me that scene was of as much importance to the story as the stupid Adon fillers in the anime. ::)

Marketing, I guess...

Hey, considering the world today, sex is a very good marketing decision.

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
DemonX said:
Hey, considering the world today, sex is a very good marketing decision.
In japan they're censorship is worse for certain things and then better for others, I just cant seem to understand that concept.

rubbereruben

I´m rubber, you´re glue.
I think it was actually very intelligent what Gatts did. Instead of fighting with the apostle and risking injury and possible death, he lured the apostle into it and killed it instantly.

I think that definitely shows how clever Gatts can be and that he will do anything to attain his goals.

I

Italian_demon

rubbereruben said:
I think it was actually very intelligent what Gatts did. Instead of fighting with the apostle and risking injury and possible death, he lured the apostle into it and killed it instantly.

I think that definitely shows how clever Gatts can be and that he will do anything to attain his goals.

Hey i found it!!
It was one apostole that partecipate to the 1000 years eclips!
She appeared as a sexy lady then killed a guy! Probably Guts also saw her and wanted a revenge on her!

;)

Korcas

King of Cheesecake
Italian_demon said:
Hey i found it!!
It was one apostole that partecipate to the 1000 years eclips!
She appeared as a sexy lady then killed a guy! Probably Guts also saw her and wanted a revenge on her!

;)

She killed Korcas during the eclipse, I think we already said that.
And she was probably into luring men into sex, before killing them, so Guts just killed two birds with one stone. ;)

Top Bottom