Will Rosine be mentioned soon?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Skull said:
Is anyone getting the feeling Rosine will be mentioned soon?

No, why? Because they're in Elfhelm and she paraded as a fake elf queen?
I feel like the opportunity for her to be mentioned has passed for the time being. The coming episodes will focus on Casca and other such important matters.
Also, while it would be nice for Puck or Guts to talk about her (which is still possible, but not in the immediate future), I feel like by itself it wouldn't amount to much: a mention in passing, an anecdote.

Aazealh said:
No, why? Because they're in Elfhelm and she paraded as a fake elf queen?
I feel like the opportunity for her to be mentioned has passed for the time being. The coming episodes will focus on Casca and other such important matters.
Also, while it would be nice for Puck or Guts to talk about her (which is still possible, but not in the immediate future), I feel like by itself it wouldn't amount to much: a mention in passing, an anecdote.

Yea, I am just getting a feeling that she might be brought up for some reason.

Rosine's irrelevant. She may have been designed as a crude imitation of an elf, she may have fancied herself as the queen of elvenkind, but in the end, she would just be an apostle as far as the witches and real elves are concerned, no different from the thousands of others serving under Griffith. And she's dead, which makes her even more meaningless.

That aside, it might be possible for the events of Lost Children to have some relevance in the future. We know the tree in the Misty Valley where Rosine made her "nest" used to be a home for elves, and may even have been a spirit tree. Unfortunately, since Guts set it aflame, I doubt there will be any reason to revisit that location, and that the most it can warrant is a brief mention or callback.

DANGERDOOOOM

Rest In Peace, Kentaro Miura. We will miss you.
Skull said:
Yea, I am just getting a feeling that she might be brought up for some reason.

It wouldn't be for any significant reason. As Aaz had stated, if she were brought up, it would be of no substantial importance or provide any key progress to the story. Either Puck or Guts could relate something-or-rather to Rosine, but that idea will soon fade because of how crucial Casca's story is as of now.

Top Bottom