WTB: All 3 life-size 1:1 busts by James Perkins

Ahmetal

God hand help us
Those busts. I lost some beauty sleep when I realized I missed the boat on those projects. This seems like an amazing community. I'm sad it took me this long to discover but thrilled to finally be a member.

I covet all three of the life-size busts by James Perkins more than anything. In addition to the busts and Tentacle Ship I am also seeking: 20th anniversary Guts...of course (preferably a bloody version) and the 2010 Guts black version. Quite the tall order, I know. Laugh it up.

Found the 20th anniversary, 2010 and ordered the Tentacle Ship. I Still need all 3 life-size 1:1 Busts: femto, skullknight and berserker helmet

Re: WTB: Tentacle Ship, all 3 life-size 1:1 busts by James Perkins

yea bro you are kind of out of luck on that tentacle ship piece. I think unless it is broken no one is going to sell it, at least not soon. But if u have patients eventually someone here will sell it for sure(not me :guts:). At least 10 buyers are skullers. :beast:

Re: WTB: Tentacle Ship, all 3 life-size 1:1 busts by James Perkins

For the Tentacle Ship you can quietly wait for a repaint by AoW, I guess. Maybe it will be even better than the original, who knows...
For 20th anniversary it's still a matter of patience. Except 2009 Exclusive Version 2, all other releases are bloody, even if I'm not a fan of the ones with the "euro" helmet. Anyway, if you preserve the money and keep to monitoring here and ebay, you will have your chance.

Ahmetal

God hand help us
Bump - I am still desperately looking for all three 1:1 helmets by James Perkins. If anyone is considering letting go of any of them please contact me and maybe we can strike up a deal. Thanks.

Top Bottom