www.berserkstatues.com - discussion thread

Hi guys!

I was on ebay yesterday and I found this: 180484139423

This statue of Zodd Senma, which is limited, can I find it on internet, elsewhere than ebay? And by the way, how many different statues of Zodd Senma exist in the world? Because I found one or two websites who talk about it and I wasn't able to have a concrete list! Thanks.

akumajo said:
Hi guys!

I was on eBay yesterday and I found this: 180484139423

This statue of Zodd Senma, which is limited, can I find it on internet, elsewhere than eBay? And by the way, how many different statues of Zodd Senma exist in the world? Because I found one or two websites who talk about it and I wasn't able to have a concrete list! Thanks.

Go to this website. It is the site that makes these statues. I am pretty sure that they have Zodd Senma still for sale. If so it would be 50,000 YEN.

http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/english/index.php

Damn, there are some beautiful statues in this thread. I never really understood the point of anime sculptures, but Berserk sculpts are just so cool looking. Great stuff.

NEW DIORAMA! Full description and more pics HERE!

Guts: Custom Berserker Armor with Guts and Schierke

treecave.jpg

Original Kit
reference

In-Progress Pictures
wip_armorpose.jpg

wip_chest_urn.jpg

wip_fixedneck.jpg

wip_baselayout.jpg

wip_basewall.jpg

wip_gutschest1.jpg

wip_gutschest2.jpg

wip_hands.jpg

Finished Pictures
manga_armor.jpg

fulldiocloser.jpg

gutsfloor2.jpg

gutslegarmor.jpg

manga_room.jpg

manga_lyingdown.jpg

manga_grab.jpg

gutsstare.jpg

schierkelooking.jpg

schierkeanotherangle.jpg

sword.jpg

baseback.jpg

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Insanely cool. Very faithful to the scene and looking plain awesome. I love Schierke's face, the sitting armor and everything else. One more masterpiece added to your collection!

turkitage

ターク
*jaw dropped*

This is amazing!!! I like the tree and the chest a lot too! very awesome work!

I guess that solves the mystery of the Guts Magun you were looking for.

Derek, this diorama is utterly amazing !
Everything looks so detailed, I can't even imagine how many hours of works has been needed to completed all this !

This paint scheme render perfectly his sinister aura and the base match very well with it... it looks so cool!
Kudos to Apikitt for this marvelous kit and John for this brilliant paint job. :SK:

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Aazealh said:
Very nice. The "weathered bone" color scheme has got nothing on this. :badbone:

I second this! Apikitt's Skull Knight looks amazing, as does John's paint job. Congratulations once again on a wonderful product, DirectDK!

:mozgus: Derek! Really awesome paint work!! :SK: I love this colour version and love the colour detail on the shield & base. :ubik: Kudos for everyone who love Berserk. :daiba:

Aphasia

ALL MYSTERIES MUST BE SOLVED
Fantastic photography. I love the backgrounds. I think that approach is a big improvement to a cloth backdrop. Very clean. It looks like you snuck over to take some photos of guts while he was passed out. :guts:

John did an amazing job on the paint. I thought it was color graded in photoshop until I read it on your site.

Great stuff! :ubik:

Top Bottom