Zodd's Armor

Every time Zodd changes to this Apostle Form...his armor usually busts off his body and falls to the ground in pieces...now for my question....how many times has Zodd changed into his Apostle Form.....5-6 times (im not about to count)...What happens to his armor???? Does he have a closet filled with the same style of armor like Doug? (think hard!) So yea wut the deal with his armor....??? ???

Proj2501 said:
Every time Zodd changes to this Apostle Form...his armor usually busts off his body and falls to the ground in pieces...now for my question....how many times has Zodd changed into his Apostle Form.....5-6 times (im not about to count)...What happens to his armor???? Does he have a closet filled with the same style of armor like Doug? (think hard!)  So yea wut the deal with his armor....??? ???

He has had his tailors obviously...or he makes it by himself.
Thinking about Grunbeld's armour and weapons though seems even harder, doesn't it?

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Or Griffith's armor for that matter. I guess they have very artistic blacksmith's working for them. Do Apostle's transform and pose when they have this stuff made for them? =)

Anyway, Zodd's look is always changing, almost as much as Guts'. Zodd was naked when we first saw him, then we saw him in some generic plate with a horned animal skull on it, and neat cape I might add. Later in his meeting with the Hawk of Light he was in some very snazzy neo Roman-esque duds. Then on the hill of swords he was sporting what I assume was some home-made fur underwear (too keep little his little Zodds warm in the snow, no doubt). Then there was his awesome custom merc/barbarian gear he was most recently in. So Zodd's always got a new style going on, the only real constants seeming to be that he keeps his arms and legs unencumbered and doesn't wear a helmet. and I'm looking forward to seeing what his new armor will look like. Will he go ever go full plate, perhaps with a horned helm?

C'mon Zodd, everyone's doing it. =)

Simple;
Zodd makes some blacksmith forge his armor.
"Sweet" Zodd might say and then go frolick around and destroy things.
Then he breaks his armor again turning into an apostle.
Zodd feels bad so he goes back to the blacksmith and asks for a new one but the same style.
The Blacksmith says "no you have been a bad boy, i told you not to go into apostle form"
Finally Zodd gets angry and threatens the guys life, and when he Zodd changes his style then that means he killed his blacksmith.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
NeoBerserker said:
Zodd makes some blacksmith forge his armor.

Well, his "armors" are mostly in leather or fur, so he would rather have his own tailor (classy 8)).

Tristram

100% Germ Free Manure
Aazealh said:
Well, his "armors" are mostly in leather or fur, so he would rather have his own tailor (classy 8)).

What if he is his own tailor? Like, he's a fashion designer.

Plus the reason he is so buff is he has that mental complex where he HAS TO BE BIGGER that alot of body builders have. So he is alot like a super model in the ways that he is obsessed with looking good and dressing well, and can even design some of his own snazzy duds!

Tristram said:
What if he is his own tailor?  Like, he's a fashion designer.

Why don't you say he stole the armor? Or got it from his victims' bodies? Just like the horse slaying sword he used to fight with Guts.

Tristram

100% Germ Free Manure
Smith said:
Why don't you say he stole the armor? Or got it from his victims' bodies? Just like the horse slaying sword he used to fight with Guts.

I doubt anyoneone's armor would fit him. He is huge.

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
I bet he makes his own with a gaint rolling pin. He takes a cow and rolls it flat, then does the same for a hunk of metal. The he uses gigantic shears and cuts it into whatever shape he needs and bends the metal as he sees fit. It's just that simple :D.

...Sorry, it's getting late, and I'm getting dumb.

Seriously speaking, he is not that huge... Battle of volume 22 show that he is just slightly larger and stouter than Guts

Just slightly larger and stouter?? In the battle at the hill of swords hes clearly more than a head above Guts, and much wider. The dude is a human Tiger I tank (well, not really human but you get my drift). But yeah, there seem to be enough big guys around in the Berserk world for him to be able to pick off any nice armor he likes after a large battle.

Just why the hell was Zodd naked the first time u saw him...(Yea he prob changed from Apostle form....but why would he need to change if he could kick ass as is...maybe just for fun.....)

Vaxillus

Proj2501 said:
Just why the hell was Zodd naked the first time u saw him...(Yea he prob changed from Apostle form....but why would he need to change if he could kick ass as is...maybe just for fun.....)

It was probably to lower morale. "Mine's bigger than yours!" "AHHHHH!"

Zodd ofcourse gets his armor renewed the same way as Goku when he goes super sayian 4 in Dragonball GT, he even got some new clothes in that form! :p

dont ask me how though... ^^

Tristram

100% Germ Free Manure
Vaxillus said:
It was probably to lower morale.  "Mine's bigger than yours!"  "AHHHHH!"

Considering Miura has no trouble with drawing giant phallic tentacles I wonder why he never drew Zodd's twanger flapping in the breeze. I'm not gay or anything, but, I think that would be quite a sight!

fwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo-lalalalalalalalalallalaappaalallaaash!!!!!!

I should have a drawing of this for you guys within a week.

Posted by: Tristram Posted on: Today at 10:04:36 AM

Quote from: Vaxillus on May 09, 2005, 01:58:00 AM
It was probably to lower morale. "Mine's bigger than yours!" "AHHHHH!"

Considering Miura has no trouble with drawing giant phallic tentacles I wonder why he never drew Zodd's twanger flapping in the breeze. I'm not gay or anything, but, I think that would be quite a sight!

fwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo-lalalalalalalalalallalaappaalallaaash!!!!!!

I should have a drawing of this for you guys within a week.

EGADS MAN!!!! WHY!?!?!?!

I nominate that post as SK's most embarasing post. Yes, that does include the sound effects. :-X (I mean, damn)

- C

ew man, seriously. We never had to see Griffith's naughty bits even when he was au naturel, why would you want to have us see Zodd's? ???

Vaxillus

DefaultJ!! said:
ew man, seriously. We never had to see Griffith's naughty bits even when he was au naturel, why would you want to have us see Zodd's?  ???
Well, we do have this from his femto phase:
um_untitled.jpg

creampuff_war

haven't you already paid enough for your life?
His size changes it seems....like, when he's on the hill of swords he seems a lot smaller than when he massacred the kushans who were running at the newly reborn human Griffith.

Tristram

100% Germ Free Manure
DefaultJ!! said:
ew man, seriously. We never had to see Griffith's naughty bits even when he was au naturel, why would you want to have us see Zodd's?  ???

Because Zodd is hot, and it needs to be shown that even he has urges. Um. Well.

The pic is done, by the way, I just need to wait for no one to be in the house so I can scan it. It's not *THAT* bad, because it doesn't actually show the whole thing, but it's enough to where you can know what it is.

Top Bottom