Scene it? Official Berserk Picture Game!

Oburi

All praise Grail
Think you know the manga like the back of your hand? Test your Berserk memory here!

Ok guys here is how it goes- You need to name the episode, page number, and panel of the given picture. If you are correct on all accounts then you in turn must post a picture or part of a picture from a scene in any volume of Berserk that you think will be difficult for others to locate. No scanlations, obviously. I'll start it off.

bersergamepic.jpg

Ok tell me where this good looking fella came from. And remember, you must pinpoint the exact location of the images!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Easy. =)

You guys have fun with that, I won't post in the thread so that others can participate.

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
Oburi said:
bersergamepic.jpg

Ok tell me where this good looking fella came from. And remember, you must pinpoint the exact location of the images!

OK Oburi here I go. I knew it was from Volume 13, so I had to go and search. Is it from Episode 80, page 17 first panel on the right?
If I am right, then try to find this one.

pucky.jpg

Oburi

All praise Grail
You got it Branded! Nice! Here's the full shot

berserkpic1.jpg

See what I did there :rakshas: This guy was begging to be flipped :serpico:

Hmm... now let's find where that hilarious shot of Puck is...

Oburi

All praise Grail
Ok well since NOBODY responded to brandeds post I suppose I'll just answer it and post another one.

Volume 26 episode 226, page 3.
berserkanser.jpg

and heres my new entry

berserkgamepic.jpg

Where's that from?

Sorry, I would be more likely to participate, but I have no way to capture images to start the next roung if I got an answer correct.

Oburi

All praise Grail
Jaze1618 said:
Sorry, I would be more likely to participate, but I have no way to capture images to start the next roung if I got an answer correct.

cmon on man! you can figure it out. There are ways. It IS fun too. Did you see how much fun me and Branded are having.

DrPepperPro said:
This does seem like fun. For that first one I first thought of this thing:

0170041.jpg
That is the night of miracles episode (second episode of volume 17), page 17, 4th panel (last one on the page).

When you say no scanlations, do you mean that we just can't show their translated text or that we that the images we use have to come from our own physical copies of the books? I do have volumes 1-29 and a scanner but I don't want to risk creasing the spine.

Oburi

All praise Grail
seppuku said:
That is the night of miracles episode (second episode of volume 17), page 17, 4th panel (last one on the page).

When you say no scanlations, do you mean that we just can't show their translated text or that we that the images we use have to come from our own physical copies of the books? I do have volumes 1-29 and a scanner but I don't want to risk creasing the spine.

No scanlations just means that you need to erase the text, from wherever you get your images, since the site doesn't support scanlations. And as far as that image from volume 17 goes, it wasn't really part of the game, she was just pointing that out.

Oburi

All praise Grail
In an attempt to reclaim this thread, I'm just going to start again since the last poster had a broken link or removed the picture.

picgame.jpg

Ok GO!

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
Oburi said:
In an attempt to reclaim this thread, I'm just going to start again since the last poster had a broken link or removed the picture.

picgame.jpg

Ok GO!

OK Oburi since you want your game back on. Here it is, Volume 1. Page 230, second panel. It's old varga's hand that opens a secret room where he has the Count's beherit. I won't post a pic, I"m not home at the moment. Later.

Oburi

All praise Grail
Th3Branded0ne said:
OK Oburi since you want your game back on. Here it is, Volume 1. Page 230, second panel. It's old varga's hand that opens a secret room where he has the Count's beherit. I won't post a pic, I"m not home at the moment. Later.

K make sure you post a pic when you get home though. Dats da rulz!

D

DrPepperPro

A tricky statue it was. v8, p63, frame 5.
http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc145/DrPepperPro/misc/BERSERK_059.jpg

And the next one.
BerserkGuess.jpg

Oburi

All praise Grail
I'll try and start this up again. Well to be fair, I'd wanted to for a long time, but fuck me I couldn't find Darky's picture for the life or me.

Alas, here it is in volume six, Departure for the Front.
berserkv06156.jpg

See those farmers in the upper left corner way in the background. Yea, neither did I even after re-reading that part. Damn you DarKlink!

Okay here's mine, keeping it reasonable.
berserkgamerpicr.jpg

Aphasia

ALL MYSTERIES MUST BE SOLVED
That spread is gorgeous. Darklink is a tricky bastard.

Would love to chime in, that looks awfully familiar but I can't recall the volume it's from off hand. I'll look into it tonight!

Maybe more folks would join in if you posted more than one option to guess at?

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Lara Skadi said:

Volume 32, episode 279, bottom of the third to last page.

I'll start with an easy one...

sceneitcasca.jpg

It's so obvious one should be able to name the volume without looking. Yes, that is a challenge. :daiba:

Oburi

All praise Grail
Can anyone get this? I could have sworn it was from the end of volume 20 - beginning of volume21, but it is not. Damn you and your trickery Griff!

Top Bottom