Why you shouldn't do drugs if you have a son! (OMFGWTFBBQ!!!)

NightCrawler

Aeons gone, vast, mad and deathless
http://filmdrunk.uproxx.com/2009/05/holy-hell-daddy-ate-my-eyes

Turns out a guy in Bakersfield got high on PCP and… wait for it… ATE HIS SON’S EYEBALLS. And then he tried to chop his own legs off with an axe.

After attacking the child, 34-year-old Angel Vidal Mendoza Sr. quickly left his apartment in a wheelchair, entered a backyard of a nearby vacant home and attacked his own legs with an ax, severely injuring himself, Bakersfield police reported.

The child, 4-year-old Angelo Mendoza Jr., later told police, “My daddy ate my eyes.” :chomp:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
If I said this isn't the kind of situation that should be taken lightly, with an emoticon, would that make me a hardass?

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Walter said:
If I said this isn't the kind of situation that should be taken lightly, with an emoticon, would that make me a hardass?

Nah, that just means you're a decent human being. :serpico:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
That's PCP for ya. I never cease to be amazed at the crazy things it makes people do. I'm glad it's not in circulation in my country.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
There was a similar case in Texas where a shit bag, high on pcp, killed his son on a highway. Eventually a cop got there and killed him.

http://www.modbee.com/local/story/330185.html link to story for those interested. PCP is probably the worst drug out there these days.

A

avidwriter

Can you still tell me we shouldn't enact some kinda of neutering for people like this?

S

smoke

Really curious to see how he would recall the situation. Assuming he remembers it.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
avidwriter said:
Can you still tell me we shouldn't enact some kinda of neutering for people like this?

I say we should neuter all idiots, and you should be first on the line.

A

avidwriter

Aazealh said:
I say we should neuter all idiots, and you should be first on the line.

I'll refrain from coming back with an insult and I don't see the point. This will also be my last post on this forum as I can see there is no point in making any opinionated comments when the guy in charge is just going to respond with something like this. I've had a few similar comments like this from you and I'm tired of it. I can get my berserk related conversations somewhere where I don't have to deal with this crap.

Adios.

X

Xem

Honestly, when you seriously back eugenics as a real means to solve problems you should expect some vulgar responses from people. That's a fucked up concept that only fucked up people support.

Anyway, bye.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
avidwriter said:
I'll refrain from coming back with an insult and I don't see the point. This will also be my last post on this forum as I can see there is no point in making any opinionated comments when the guy in charge is just going to respond with something like this. I've had a few similar comments like this from you and I'm tired of it. I can get my berserk related conversations somewhere where I don't have to deal with this crap.

Adios.

Boo hoo. Posting stupid shit on the Internet will get you negative responses. Get over it.

Top Bottom