Server instability

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
The server we're hosted on has been rather unstable recently. We're aware of the issue and will remedy it in the next few days. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Dar_Klink

Last Guardian when? - CyberKlink 20XX before dying
Thanks for the info Aaz, I was actually just about to IM you about it earlier, but it went back up right before I did. Hopefully it's just something that can be remedied simply and cheaply.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
There is scheduled downtime tomorrow for SKnet to address the recent server instability. It's nothing to be alarmed at, but there have been hiccups in site access for a few weeks. The changes we are going to implement will ensure the safety and stability of the site for years to come.

In order to make these necessary changes, the site will be inaccessible between the hours of 10am-4pm CST Saturday.

So, dust off the reading chair and grab a book. Better yet, re-read Berserk! It may have been too long for many of you. And between 10-4 you could probably steamroll right through the Eclipse and come back to the newly renovated forums with fresh insights :guts:

Oburi

All praise Grail
There goes my morning... watch a brand new super exclusive preview come out right then.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Everything should be working smoothly, but if you encounter any problem please notify us at once.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
NightCrawler said:
Oh, no more Return of Gennon :sadface:
You can always visit him here:

http://skullknight.net/member_profiles/nightcrawler-is_a_ray_of_sunshine.wmv

NightCrawler

Aeons gone, vast, mad and deathless
Walter said:
You can always visit him here:

http://skullknight.net/member_profiles/nightcrawler-is_a_ray_of_sunshine.wmv

Yeah, i just typed whatever in the skullknight.net domain so i could watch it one more time ^^

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Being a geeky geek that I am (Just got my D&D 3rd edition player handbook in the mail! :carcus: ) What was done to the web server? Or should I say, what was done tot he forum?

Top Bottom