Female Trolls?

As we know, the Trolls are rapacious creatures but how come there are no females in their pack and they have to resort to kidnapping human ladies?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Keep in mind Trolls aren't natural creatures. They're from the astral world, like elves. So just because they're furry doesn't mean they have to subscribe to the traditional reproductive process of mammals.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Doc said:
As we know, the Trolls are rapacious creatures but how come there are no females in their pack and they have to resort to kidnapping human ladies?

From what we've seen of them, they seem to be parasitic in nature (similar to certain insects in our world, which have also famously inspired the Alien movie series). And it doesn't have to only be with humans. If you pay attention their offspring were actually messed up when "born" from Hannah, and out of all the kidnapped women she's the only known case of "trolls eruption" (we see women dead from the barbaric abuse but with intact bellies, and the rescued ones were doing fine). That leaves open the possibility that humans might not be the best hosts for them. Maybe they can just rape and infest whatever mammals are big enough to do the job. Cows, sheep, deers, unicorns, etc. Be imaginative! :troll:

Lithrael

Remember, always hold your apple tight
I was thinking something like that about the trolls the other day - that since they seemed to spawn out of guts it's too bad they can't just go for anything that moves, instead of needing it to be female guts, but then I figured hey magic shit just works that way.

Haha, do you suppose if you'd dropped a lady unicorn in Ganishka's apostle stew machine, you'd have ended up with a dakacorn? :troll:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Lithrael said:
I was thinking something like that about the trolls the other day - that since they seemed to spawn out of guts it's too bad they can't just go for anything that moves, instead of needing it to be female guts, but then I figured hey magic shit just works that way.

Well we see guts because Hannah's abdomen basically exploded, but I imagine they develop specifically within the womb. That being said (and despite the fact we haven't seen them do it), I don't think trolls are above raping men.

Something else to take into consideration: they were in the Qliphoth, and being lowly creatures, their behavior might have been influenced by Slan.

Lithrael said:
Haha, do you suppose if you'd dropped a lady unicorn in Ganishka's apostle stew machine, you'd have ended up with a dakacorn? :troll:

There's only one way to know. :daiba:

Lithrael

Remember, always hold your apple tight
Hadn't thought about Slan's possible influence. I hope in the near future we get a few more smatterings of info on her & the others.

I really did get the impression the trolllets were forming directly from her intestines, though, like they seemed to be made of/growing from guts, though in a more organic way than Slan did when she appeared later. It didn't look to me like they were merely spilling out with guts.

It's cracking me up imagining forlorn lil troll-abused sheep and cow corpses turning into shrooms in the Qliphoth lagoon though. :iva:

OMG Aaz thanks! I missed my yoink!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Lithrael said:
I really did get the impression the trolllets were forming directly from her intestines, though, like they seemed to be made of/growing from guts, though in a more organic way than Slan did when she appeared later. It didn't look to me like they were merely spilling out with guts.

Hmm well, I don't know. I never really thought they were being formed from the intestines, and to be honest I still don't see it when I look at the page. Besides it doesn't mean they didn't originate in the womb and only later absorbed the surrounding matter as they grew. Since they're astral creatures though, who knows?

To push speculation to the limit, maybe they do grow exclusively within the intestines. Maybe that's why Hannah was the only one to have trolls erupt from her abdomen while the others were fine: she was sodomized (that's double the sodomy here, ohohoh such wit). That model would also allow for a purely intra-species troll reproduction, and would enforce a certain form of natural selection in having the weakest trolls serve as the usual host organisms. Yet it begs the question of why trolls kidnapped and raped those women in the first place. Purely for enjoyment or simply because of Slan's influence? Not the most plausible hypothesis to me at the moment, for various reasons exposed in the thesis I intend to submit for my Doctorate of Trollogy. :troll:

Lithrael said:
OMG Aaz thanks! I missed my yoink!

Don't mention it. :casca:

Aazealh said:
Yes, there were a few of them.

Why were the trolls hoarding children, anyway? I don't remember them being used as hosts. I want to assume they were just for food, but why not eat them as soon as they are captured? Stocking up for Winter months, perhaps?

Top Bottom