Christmas 2009

Oburi

All praise Grail
Ok people what's everyone asking for this year?

-New 360 (i think it'll be $100 on black friday)
-Gift cards for clothes and such
-Manga, Blame and Vagabond
-District 9 and Inglorious Bastards on dvd
-Hopefully some money to get my car fixed since it's too much to ask for a new car.
- and finally my usual subscriptions to AAA service and Rolling Stone magazine renewed.

I think there is room for more, any ideas?

X

Xem

Money. :troll:

No, seriously, money would be awesome. If that doesn't work out though...

- Food Processor/ Blender
- New Vacuum
- Socks, pants, etc.
- Cowboy Bebop box set =)
- Either some new Wii games or perhaps a PS3 (dunno if that'll work out)

If Santa really existed, he'd get me out of debt, help me get a good job, and help me remember stuff more often. :griffnotevil:

Haha man, let me think... well, as long as we're wishing, a Dreamcast and that Berserk game would rock!

Otherwise I could really use a winter jacket, something suave and heavy black leather...

Man, and acrylic paints, I always need paints. Canvas - some new brushes too. A mini-easel for plein-air stuff would rock.

Well my wish list is pretty simple I guess:

- Lots of clothes :beast:

- Mass Effect

- Berserk Japanese Manga Volumes (I need volumes 1-33, I already own 34)

- Inglourious Basterds on Blu Ray

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
L4D2
Mass Effect (Steam wouldn't let me grab it for that 10 dollar deal a bit back! Fuckers! :mozgus: )
Q6600 CPU
ATI Sapphire 5850 Video Card
10 grand! :troll:
Large Breasts and me being a motor boat!

Saephon

Die young and save yourself
SaiyajinNoOuji said:

I approve of this Christmas gift. Hopefully there are some tasty deals on Black Friday. :carcus:

In all seriousness:

-Assassin's Creed 2
-Some comfy, but stylish clothes
-most importantly, a Wacom Intuos4 tablet. I'm half-decent at Photoshop and Zbrush, but I've reached my limits with a mouse. I must acquire a kick-ass tablet to continue my path. :beast:

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Blu-rays: Inglourious Basterds, Star Trek, Up, Ghost in the Shell 2.0 (it has the original on it in HD, otherwise I wouldn't even consider asking for the George Lucas version).

PS3 Games: Brutal Legend, Grand Theft Auto IV (yes, I know I'm behind...)

CDs: Beatles Remasters, Pearl Jam's Backspacer, Alice in Chains' Black Gives Way to Blue (gotta support my Seattle bands, hehe)

SaiyajinNoOuji said:

Can I get in on that? (Minus you being a motor boat). :carcus:

yesmilord

千年王国
I would just wish for happiness, but besides that.... :rakshas:

-Skull Knight Horse Riding II (which I managed to get for myself! It's in the mail!)
-Rebuild of Evangelion 1.0 (You are [Not] Alone) DVD/Blu-Ray
-A few Magic the Gathering DCI Judge Foils :p (nerd me)
-Catching up on my Berserk Dark Horse collection (still need 24 to 31)

SaiyajinNoOuji said:

ewww fake boobs? Not a fan. Real boobs > fake boobs

Death May Die said:
I hope you all get the greatest gift of all....disappointment!!!! HAHAHAH!!!!

Hahaha Yes! You just reminded me of another thing I want!

My X-mas list.....well...over this entire year has dwindled down to a few things now since I usually get nothing for X-mas anyways and always have to buy my own stuff. I managed to get most of the things on that list. Most recent thing I got off of it was the Star Trek blu ray. I guess what's left is:

BLU RAYS OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD
-Superman/Batman public enemies
-Green Lantern
-Wonder Woman
-Australia
-Burst Angel full season
-Origin spirits of the past

STUFF
-Just a bunch of Batman graphic novels
-newest Deathklok CD

FAR FETCHED FOR NOW WANTS
-the surgery for my dog's other leg paid for.
-40" flat screen(at this point I'll settle for a Vizio. Cheapest at the best quality)
-For people to get along with each other and stop being dicks
-Japanese Xbox 360...still haven't opened my copy of Death Smiles :\
-all the Berserk statues I just sold.....

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
I for one, don't have a Xmas list, not even as a kid a made one or expected anything( I since 11 told my parents not to bother to get me anything since then). I usually get things when I want and can. I don't have to wait for a specific time in the year. But you folks enjoy your gifts and the time off from work.

Oburi

All praise Grail
ori said:
BLU RAYS OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD
-Superman/Batman public enemies
-Green Lantern
-Wonder Woman
-Australia
-Burst Angel full season
-Origin spirits of the past

Seriously?

Oburi said:
Seriously?

My gf says the movie is boring but it has some nice visual shots. I'm a fan of movies with nice sweeping visual backdrops. Plus I was interested in it to begin with and never watched it. And yes, I read the reviews and how people just kept badmouthing it. I don't care though. I'll see for myself. It's not like I'm going to be paying for it :slan:

Oburi

All praise Grail
Yea I hear ya, I felt the same way, but I caught it on HBO the other night and really its terrible. If you put any stock in my opinion let me tell you, I really don't think you'll like it, I don't think any guy could, it's just bad filmaking. But if you really want it, go ahead, and when you get it you can put it right between your copies of Legends of the Fall and Benjamin Button :guts:

Ya HBO is how she caught it too. Your opinion means a lot since like I said before, the pattern of what you dislike and like in movies is similar to my own. I'm not like most guys so maybe I'll like it. If not....

Well, it's a free gift and I know she's going to get it along with the other DCAU blu rays. I'm so happy I'll be getting those though since awhile back I bought them only to have to cancel the order for money issues :farnese: besides those BD's I can't think of any other films or show I would want....

OH! I should add that new Justice league movie that's coming out soon to my list.

I'm currently looking into what to get other people; I am not bothered whether I get anything or not :iva: after all why wish for the impossible ¬_¬

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
As hard as everyone in my family is right now on money, I'm just keeping it simple. Car Emergency kit, for well my car and Berserk Manga. I do not want anything expensive and complicated. While on the other hand I'm buying my sister some new photo editing programs, my sister and I are getting her boyfriend a 360, my mom will get something nice same as my brother and my Lady Friend is getting a wonderful gift. :serpico:

I always just ask for cash, because my family is too against buying me video games (apparently Street Fighter is the devil)

but I always get screwed on christmas anyways.

Dar_Klink

Last Guardian when? - CyberKlink 20XX before dying
Shayryuken said:
I always just ask for cash, because my family is too against buying me video games (apparently Street Fighter is the devil)

but I always get screwed on christmas anyways.
Don't worry Shay, I'll buy you a nice new Naruto headband and a Nickelback CD so you can experience Christmas at my house! :troll:

As for my list...
A PS3
Money for Anime Los Angeles in January
Berserk anything
JoJo anything
aaand Iunno what else right now actually :void:

1. Brutal Legend
2. Money
3. Bionicle: The Legend Reborn
4. Transformers Titanium The Fallen
5. G.I. Joe Resolute

Theres not really a whole lot I really want for xmas, So you can assume I only made my list quite short.

Top Bottom