New episode transitions in volumes

So I guess it's the buying of my new volume 32 today that got me in such a Berserk mood since this is my second topic made today when I never have before. ><

So I'm reading through it now and at the end of each other episode now instead of having the black page with berserk in the bottom corner it's now an interesting piece of Miura's art with "Berserk" written across the middle.

What are your general impressions on the change and whatnot?

P.S I kinda forgot to check if the change was made in the official Japanese release so if so just disregard the Dark Horse part...

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
Yeah, the same change is made with the Japanese volumes. I picked up vol. 32 yesterday and was happy to see they did the same thing. I honestly think this is a lot cooler than the full black page with BERSERK on it, even if we're looking at older artwork.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
I wasn't blown away by the change at first, but it quickly grew on me and I'm now really glad they did it.

Oburi

All praise Grail
Speaking of which what is the original picture of Griffith that's on episode 282, Torn Battlefield? I'm not sure if I recognize it.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Oburi said:
Speaking of which what is the original picture of Griffith that's on episode 282, Torn Battlefield? I'm not sure if I recognize it.

It was in the "Collected Paintings of Berserk: I", then was used in various advertisements in Young Animal (e.g. for the MBR's release).

Top Bottom