If Famous Directors Directed the Super Bowl

NightCrawler

Aeons gone, vast, mad and deathless
http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid271557392?bctid=64790979001

It's actually pretty excelent, except for the lame Tarantino part.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Yeah, the lazy Tarantino Kill Bill impression was the weak link, whereas they nailed Wes Anderson perfectly.

So, you're expecting a lot of follow up on this thread topic? :griffnotevil:

NightCrawler

Aeons gone, vast, mad and deathless
Not really. Is it that important anyway?
There are worse threads than this. And i thought this deserved a bit more attention than being lost in the youtube thread.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
"You thought wrong, dude." :badbone:

Nah, it's not a big deal, I just thought it was funny since we don't even have a Super Bowl thread and it's not like there's a series of these to continue with or anywhere else to go really. Perhaps this back and forth will draw spurned by my objection will now draw a huge audience; what's the opposite of a self-fulfilling prophecy?

Maybe this should double as the Super Bowl thread, I wouldn't be surprised if the Saints won, but I would be if the Colts lost... actually, that's not true, at this point, I wouldn't be surprised if they lost either. =)

X

Xem

[quote author=Griffith]Maybe this should double as the Super Bowl thread, I wouldn't be surprised if the Saints won, but I would be if the Colts lost... actually, that's not true, at this point, I wouldn't be surprised if they lost either. =)[/quote]

I do need a place to post some of the pictures my friend takes of Bourbon Street during/after the Super Bowl. Let's keep in mind that Mardi Gras is the same next week.

Fuck football, seriously, but I'll be surprised if he even comes home alive. I'm almost expecting a Cloverfield ending to his vacation, where we find his footage afterward and try to figure out what happened to him. The one thing he has going for him is he's a veteran drinker and he might be able to evasively maneuver the riot (whether the Saints win or lose... doesn't really matter) pretty consciously.

Maybe we should send Cheney and Barbara to New Orleans to investigate? >)

Top Bottom