legs...

R

Rufus

do ubik conrad have legs, and there just hiding. because they dont like there legs or there feet. maby they have tiny little people feet and cant walk on them. and since there floating aorund think if guts took the broad side of the dragon slayer and smacked ubik or conrad that either would go flying off like a baseball? dun yell at me for this its 'just plain speculation'

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
Rufus said:
and since there floating aorund think if guts took the broad side of the dragon slayer and smacked ubik or conrad that either would go flying off like a baseball? dun yell at me for this its 'just plain speculation'
Good idea, but if Zodd is the catcher I doubt Guts will be able to score a point ;D

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Rufus said:
do ubik conrad have legs, and there just hiding. because they dont like there legs or there feet. maby they have tiny little people feet and cant walk on them. and since there floating aorund think if guts took the broad side of the dragon slayer and smacked ubik or conrad that either would go flying off like a baseball? dun yell at me for this its 'just plain speculation'

I don't know if that would work well or not. ^_^;;

Ubik doesn't have feet, he has these tentacle-type things. Basically he just floats around in the air. Conrad kind of looks like he might have tentacles too, but I've never really seen a good shot of his bottom half, so I couldn't tell you for sure. He usually just kind of sits there though.

Top Bottom