Doubts about Gaiseric and Skull Knight.

namayias said:
the 4 kings can very well refer to the 4 kings that schierke summoned to protect the church.

So if that was the case... who sent the 4 kings???
Idea? I doubt that the 4 kings were strong enough to destroy the great empire of Gaiseric.

I still feel that the god hand were still more suitable for this kind of gruesome job! Since the bodies sacrificed at the bottom of the tower where Griffin was imprisoned may be the best evidence that GH was involved.

there are different theories one could be that the former godhand was replaced or the connection of the 4 kings to the begining of godhand. I think the involvment of the astral kings has something to do with the first ceremony. The wiseman was probably a wizard and summoned the 4 kings, something went wrong with his summoning and the magic went chaotic opening a gateway to idea. Then allowing idea to create teh first godhand member. of coarse this is pure speculation, but the 4 kings must be involved in what happened 1000 years ago.

Boonki

Christopher Lowell's Rainbow Six
Griffith said:
In an interview, but, I didn't read it myself. Still, there's nothing in the manga that suggests he's anything more than an Apostle. Wild speaks to him as if they are peers, so unless Wild wasn't an Apostle either...

-Griffith

Good argument about the Wild thing. I think I can see where you're coming from now. Yeah, thinking about it now I can see where Zodd has just been an apostle seeking out the USO and when he found out about Griffith and Gutts raisin' hell, no doubt he'd be around. I guess the thing I have been wondering about is this astral plane stuff... like do all apostles roam free on the once non-magical plane that existed in the beginning of the series? The only things I can think of at that point are Zodd... and later on Wild, but that was towards the eclipse. I don't know, just curious about that.

As for the 4 Kings... I think there is a lot there that has yet to be revealed and I think that may give us answers to lots of questions. Say our Godhand that we know has been around since the beginning, during the first summoning, Void was created, Slann was created, etc. I know, I know... the biggest argument there is that what about the ever 216 years thing... I don't know, but isn't the 1000 year one the only real important one? LOL... yeah, yeah, I know I'm probably wrong or too far out there, but I'm just really enjoying myself.

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
There are plenty of apostles on the base plane. But theres a difference between roaming normaly in a war and actualy trying to hunt them down.

Top Bottom