[ART OF WAR] - 『Guts』 2010 ver. 1/6 scale

yesmilord

千年王国
News from ART OF WAR: 『Guts』 2010 ver. 1/6 scale

Dear Customers,

We are pleased to inform you our latest item, "『Guts』 2010 ver. 1/6 scale", will be open for preorder at 12:00 p.m. (noon) 12th June, 2010 (Japanese time).

“『Guts』 2010 ver. 1/6 scale” is a large-sized statue, which the total length is over 50 cm and Gut’s mantle is around 34 cm wide. Compared with previous works, this statue’s armor and mantle have been more carefully crafted. We tried to present an image that Guts already controlled the armor completely, since the armor was a perfect fit. In addition, when Guts went down on his knees and swung the Dragon Slayer, Gut’s mantle was flying in the wind and featured a dramatic shape. Moreover, in order to represent the overwhelming power of Guts, we polished the armor and made it with metallic shine. As a Berserk’s fan, you will love this novel design.

There are two versions of this project. For Exclusive Version I, we chose Senma Solider as a special attachment. Although Senma Solider is tiny, he will catch your attention absolutely by his humorous pose.

mail

Exclusive Version I
Limited 150 sets worldwide
Unit Price: 60,000 JAPANESE YEN (tax excluded)
Attachment: Senma Soldier, Interchangeable Head, and Serial Number Nameplate
Size:
-- Guts: 31.5cm (H) x 34cm (W) x 54cm (D) (base and sword included) (1/6 scale)
-- Senma Soldier: 13cm (H) x 8.5cm (W) x 8.5cm (D) (base included) (1/10 scale)
Material: Polystone and Metal (Serial Number Nameplate)
Weight:
-- Guts: 3.2kg
-- Senma Soldier: 230g
Originated & Manufactured by ART OF WAR
Planned Release Time: from September to October, 2010

Exclusive Version II
Limited 150 units worldwide
Unit Price: 55,000 JAPANESE YEN (tax excluded)
Attachment: Interchangeable Head and Serial Number Nameplate
*Please note that Senma Soldier is not attached to this Version II.

Order taking period: from 12:00 p.m. (noon), 12th June (Japanese time)
Please feel free to access http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/english/index.php for more details.

Thank you for your attention.

Yours sincerely,
ART OF WAR

Pretty, yes, but not quite sure what to think of this one.

-It's a similar pose to the first Berserk's Armor.
-We just had a massive (though unscaled) Berserk's Armor.
-One of the chief differences is that this one is cheaper than its former.
-Will I be getting this one? Not sure yet, gotta see more pictures, but my initial verdict is no since I already own the 20th Anniversary Guts.

Thoughts?

I am interested in it, but want to see more pictures of the face with the helmet on. i know the head with out the helmet will suck. I am hesitant to buy it though since I just dropped a but load of cash for the 20th repaint.

Z

Zoliv

Hello,

I hope it won't be just a new scale edition of the 1/10 first Berserker Armor in the same way they had done the 1/6 Lost Children statue.

I think we will have to wait some pictures before knowing if the statue will be worth buying.

The Senma soldier (finally a new character) is a good idea and seems to be funny.

Zoliv said:
Hello,

I hope it won't be just a new scale edition of the 1/10 first Berserker Armor in the same way they had done the 1/6 Lost Children statue.

I think we will have to wait some pictures before knowing if the statue will be worth buying.

The Senma soldier (finally a new character) is a good idea and seems to be funny.

Pictures are posted on the AOW site (no pics of the Senma soldier tho). Is anyone going to buy this? I for one will not as I've just recently purchased the Casca Hawk Soldiers as well as the Guts 20th Anniversary V3 so yeah I need to let my credit card cool off a bit lol. Also I don't like the look of this figure. Seriously for the price it's being sold at I'd rather add more $$ and buy another 20th anniversary guts. This looks nice but unless you got a huge bank roll I would say save it for something better. Maybe another 20th anniversary repaint run? *hint*hint*nudge*nudge*wink*wink* AOW ppl :badbone:

Just talked to art of War they are letting me pay for mine in 2 payments, since I just spent a lot on a 20th repaint. They are also going to fill out the pre order for me so I just have to wait for the 2 invoices to show up. I am getting the version 1 with Senma soldier. I am going to put the senma soldier next to my attack form Guts so it looks like he is going to get cut in half.

They just confirmed my Preorder for version 1. I'm looking forward to this statue since I never picked up the original berserk armor.

Fellmark said:
Just talked to art of War they are letting me pay for mine in 2 payments, since I just spent a lot on a 20th repaint. They are also going to fill out the pre order for me so I just have to wait for the 2 invoices to show up. I am getting the version 1 with Senma soldier. I am going to put the senma soldier next to my attack form Guts so it looks like he is going to get cut in half.

Any idea where I can see a pic of the senma soldier? That *may* influence my decision to buy or not...

Fellmark said:
They just confirmed my Preorder for version 1. I'm looking forward to this statue since I never picked up the original berserk armor.

Also where are you guys placing your pre-orders? On the AOW site it says opens are not open till June 12th @ noon Tokyo time? Are you guys doing this via the message board on the site? (the contact area)

Over the week end there were pictures of the senma soldier, he looks amusing, like Guts is going to splatter him soon. If you go to their main page http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/english/index.php there is a link at the bottom to ask them questions. It will send them an email and you can talk to them that way. I have ordered from them before, so they have all of my information. I don't technically have a preorder yet, but they are going to put mine through as soon as they open the preorders for me. So basically I have already preordered mine.

Got my preorder in for version 1. Can see in the pictures Guts's face and it looks fairly good. By comparison to the other large scale Guts statues this head looks amazing. I actually don't know which head I will display it with. :guts:

That's the picture that I like the most. I love the helmet when he is berserk, but that pic makes this one look decent. This picture makes Guts's face look fairly good.
http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/english/items/photos.php?gid=288

turkitage

ターク
Man, I really like this statue. I never liked the other Berserk armor one where he is in the similar stance but only one hand on the sword. I just wish I had more money!! Spent a good bit on these statues already = [

Well it looks like Art of War has figured out that their statues are expensive as shit, and a lot of their customers have bills to pay, so they are offering payment plans to all of their customers. They stated it at the bottom of the 1/6 Guts page. :ubik:

Fellmark said:
Well it looks like Art of War has figured out that their statues are expensive as shit, and a lot of their customers have bills to pay, so they are offering payment plans to all of their customers. They stated it at the bottom of the 1/6 Guts page. :ubik:

Actually I didn't order this one. $$ isn't the main concern here but the space I would need to make for me to display this. Also I shudder at the thought of me dragging the guts 20th anniversary from the post office to back home....something I don't want to try to do again...unless AOW makes another slan figure :badbone:

Aphasia

ALL MYSTERIES MUST BE SOLVED
I missed out on the 20th anniversary...So I've decided to cancel some other things and save my money up to buy this beast. : O It is just so awesome.

I'm looking forward to sitting it next to all my Berserk Manga. : D

I'll be paying in installments for V2, I believe. The little figure isn't worth the extra cash, I don't think.

Aphasia said:
I missed out on the 20th anniversary...So I've decided to cancel some other things and save my money up to buy this beast. : O It is just so awesome.

I'm looking forward to sitting it next to all my Berserk Manga. : D

I'll be paying in installments for V2, I believe. The little figure isn't worth the extra cash, I don't think.

someone is selling the V1 statue! I would recommend that over this one SERIOUSLY I own a V3 trust me on this it is worth the extra $$. I however, did not have to pay $1100 usd the guy is asking however...

Aphasia

berserk777 said:
someone is selling the V1 statue! I would recommend that over this one SERIOUSLY I own a V3 trust me on this it is worth the extra $$. I however, did not have to pay $1100 usd the guy is asking however...

Any reason in particular you would recommend the 20th over this one? I don't know if I can fork over 500 more dollars for a statue right now anyway, unless there was a huge difference.

Aphasia said:
Any reason in particular you would recommend the 20th over this one? I don't know if I can fork over 500 more dollars for a statue right now anyway, unless there was a huge difference.

There was a thread earlier about the best Berserk statues. Read it. And oh yeah 20th anniversary HANDS DOWN if you ask me.

Aphasia

Preorder confirmed. : D I'm so pumped. My bank account isn't, though. It's saying "Noooo Noooooo stopppp itttt" in a little squeaky voice.

Top Bottom