How to Defeat the Demons, Godhands, Apostles, etc...

T

temporary

Hi, is it just me or is it a basic trend that fire is the $nitz that eat up demons? Like, I wonder what would happen if gatsu showered Nosferatu Zodd in a bath of petro and lit him up on fire, I think there's a big chance that Gatsu can kill Zodd. The metaphor of this idea that I think that Miura may be implying is that flesh was created from ash and that in order to destroy flesh, we must bring it back to what it originated from, which would be ash, and the best way to do that is to torch the $nitz. What do you guys and girls think?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
UrashimaSenpai said:
Hi, is it just me or is it a basic trend that fire is the $nitz that eat up demons? Like, I wonder what would happen if gatsu showered Nosferatu Zodd in a bath of petro and lit him up on fire, I think there's a big chance that Gatsu can kill Zodd. The metaphor of this idea that I think that Miura may be implying is that flesh was created from ash and that in order to destroy flesh, we must bring it back to what it originated from, which would be ash, and the best way to do that is to torch the $nitz. What do you guys and girls think?
Though, it's not really a proof against it, Wild didn't seem bothered by fire at all.

T

temporary

True true true >.< Damnit, maybe Wild is just a fruitcake trying to prove me wrong. Come on Gatsu! Go stick a hot rod anal probe up Wild's ass!

Top Bottom