Isma's fate

What will eventually become of Isma once our heroes will be done with the island?

• She will join the group as a new member.

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • She'll temporarily accompany our friends on the Sea Horse and travel with them to Elfhelm (or some p

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • She will stay alone on the island, living her life quietly and maybe waiting for her mother to come

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Her people will show up and she will be reunited with them.

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • She will meet an untimely demise.

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Something else (specify).

Votes: 3 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Pez said:
She could be as useless as all the other passing characters, but for some reason I am leaning towards that not being the case.

Well I sure wouldn't call Roderick useless right now, nor Azan, which you seem (incorrectly, as far as I'm concerned) to be including in the "passing characters". As for Isma, while it's true we haven't seen the last of her yet, we do know that she isn't a fighter.

P

Pez

Aazealh said:
Well I sure wouldn't call Roderick useless right now, nor Azan, which you seem (incorrectly, as far as I'm concerned) to be including in the "passing characters". As for Isma, while it's true we haven't seen the last of her yet, we do know that she isn't a fighter.

I was not referring to anyone in the group at the present time as useless. Moreso just the other people in the past who have been left behind. I know that Roderick is not useless, for without him they would have no boat or captain. It is just that, other than seafaring, his part in the story is more to do with just Farnese (and subsequently Serpico) than the group as a whole.

Top Bottom