AOW - Serpico statue

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Art of War said:
Serpico 1/10 scale will be open for preorder on 25th September (Japanese time)!

Dearest Customer,

Thank you so much for your waiting. Finally, ART OF WAR is ready for releasing a Serpico statue. The idea of this Serpico’s design was from Berserk vol.25, episodes 211 & 212 (Evil Horde/ Magun). Hope you will enjoy this latest project.

In order to provide Berserk fans with more choices, there are three versions of Serpico.

(1) Code No. 225: Serpico: Exclusive Version (with splashing blood)

Limited 50 pieces worldwide
Unit Price: 28,000 JAPANESE YEN (tax excluded)

Serpico-image001.jpg

(2) Code No. 226: Serpico: Normal Version (without splashing blood)

Unit Price: 25,000 JAPANESE YEN (tax excluded)

(3) Code No. 227: Serpico: Silver Version (silver color only, without splashing blood)

Unit Price: 20,000 JAPANESE YEN (tax excluded)

Serpico-image003.jpg

- Size: 15cm (H) x 12cm (W) x 18cm (D) (1/10 scale)
- Planned release time: from December, 2010 to January, 2011
- Please note that pictures are images only.

Preorder taking period: from 12:00pm (noon), 25th September (Japanese time.)
Please feel free to access http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/english/index.php for more details.

Moreover, if you have any enquiries about these three items, please do not hesitate to contact us at assist@art-of-war.co.jp.
Thank you so much for your attention.
Sincerely,

ART OF WAR

That's actually a very nice rendition of this character... :serpico:

Oh how I wish they'd make kit versions again now that they actually produce nice looking statues..

Jesterhead

I ain't mad at it!
Hmm money's tight this month, looks like I'll have to find a way!! Or my hunt for a bloody Hawk Soldier Guts will have to wait.

As much as I love Guts and Griffith, it's so great to see some other deserving characters get the Art of War treatment! The base is especially nice! I'm torn whether to shoot for the blood or non-blood versions!

This is pretty great news to wake up to!

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Aazealh said:
Yeah I like it. I think I'll get the bloodless one.

That's a good choice, since I don't recall Serpico ever physically stabbing anything with his feather, covering it in gore. :serpico:

Griffith said:
That's a good choice, since I don't recall Serpico ever physically stabbing anything with his feather, covering it in gore. :serpico:

Good point...

This Serpico is a good news but i don't know if i will take it...not a big fan of the character...

Good to see the character getting made. Tough decision on which one to get. I agree that Serpico is not typically covered in blood. On the other hand I have the bloody version of just about every statue.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Maiku said:
Good to see the character getting made. Tough decision on which one to get. I agree that Serpico is not typically covered in blood. On the other hand I have the bloody version of just about every statue.

Just my opinion, but you shouldn't let this bind you. Just get the one you find most appropriate each time.

Jesterhead

I ain't mad at it!
Just curious, does anybody plan to order the silver version?

While I really like the finish, I think it's a bit of a waste to wash the entire statue with silver, all those nice water effects on the base will be totally lost. What does everyone else think?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Jesterhead said:
Just curious, does anybody plan to order the silver version?

It's what I'm hesitating on, between that one and the bloodless normal one. But like you said making it monochrome seems a bit of a waste.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Griffith said:

Haha, when I saw this e-mail the other day that's the first thing I noticed. :ganishka:

My girlfriend (who is almost caught up to the current episodes and is intending to join the site soon) asked me if they even read the manga, hehe.

Armored_Berserk said:
No.

Irvine Aposle form.
Locus (apostle form or not).
Casca.

YES ! :)

Armored_Berserk said:
http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/english/index.php

New pics.
Bloody version but still looks good...might pick up one finally :carcus:

We can't see the face yet :judo:

Aazealh said:
Just my opinion, but you shouldn't let this bind you. Just get the one you find most appropriate each time.

My choice is done, without blood, this statue will be different from the others I got

Jesterhead

I ain't mad at it!
Drakull said:
We can't see the face yet :judo:

I'm pretty curious if we will get the sly narrow eyed face or the wide eyed ass kicking time face. I'd be happy with either I think.

I hope Art of War makes some busts in the monochromatic silver finish. I tend to like my figures to be a tiny little slice of reality sitting on my shelf, like where this Serpico has a very dramatic base. I think the statuesque feel of a bust would suit it a lot more. Maybe a Casca and Farnese pair to play off their silver shirts and dagger? :farnese: :casca:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Jesterhead said:
I'm pretty curious if we will get the sly narrow eyed face or the wide eyed ass kicking time face. I'd be happy with either I think.

From the picture I posted it looks like they're slightly open, just a slit.

If anyone is on the fence about this statue, JUST BUY IT!!! :ubik: We really need to show AOW that non-Guts and non-Zodds will sell! As it seems so far, none of the statues are sold out yet. Go go go! :slan:

Jesterhead

I ain't mad at it!
DirectDK said:
If anyone is on the fence about this statue, JUST BUY IT!!! :ubik: We really need to show AOW that non-Guts and non-Zodds will sell! As it seems so far, none of the statues are sold out yet. Go go go! :slan:

I got order number one on the normal version!

I was waiting and refreshing the "In Stock" page until they showed up :ganishka:

Top Bottom