Episode 317

Dar_Klink

Last Guardian when? - CyberKlink 20XX before dying
Seems to be a translation for the text! Don't know how accurate it really is though. Really awesome to see Farnese doing some useful magic already! :guts:
大体の流れ
・光る人とシールケの風雲スーパータッグでガッツさん生還
Schierke's winds and clouds along the being of light bring back guts
・やっぱりあの子だ
It's the kid of the moonlight
・「おっす!オライスマ!気が付いたら最後の生き残りにな゙っ゙ぢま゙っ
゙たうわあああん」
Isidro: Yo! Hey Isma! You stayed alert so you survived until the enddduwaaa
・イシドロ「イスマ連れてけよ」船長「おk」
Isidro: Let's take Isma / Captain: Ok
・海賊船が逃げたので例の横穴を探る
The pirate ship escapes, they try to look for tunnels in the ground
・シールケが幽体離脱してガッツに同行するためファルが船を守ることに
Farnese protects the ship so Schierke can go astral to go with Guts

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
Seems the boy and Schierke teamed up to help Guts get back to normal, since this time around the beast of darkness chains were broken. Look at all those slugs!! :isidro:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Th3Branded0ne said:
Seems the boy and Schierke teamed up to help Guts get back to normal, since this time around the beast of darkness chains were broken.

What makes you say the chains were broken? Or do you just mean what happened in episode 316? As far as I can tell, the Moonlight Boy did just what I predicted: he helped Guts regain his consciousness without blasting him away and Schierke deactivated the armor manually right after that. What happens afterwards is less clear however, but we can look forward to see our heroes venturing forth in the cave in pursuit of the pirate ship, which I imagine will eventually lead to their confrontation with the Sea God itself.

Th3Branded0ne said:
Look at all those slugs!! :isidro:

More importantly, I wonder what's happening to them... Are they reverting after death? Are they being pulled underground? We'll see.

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
Aazealh said:
What makes you say the chains were broken? Or do you just mean what happened in episode 316? As far as I can tell, the Moonlight Boy did just what I predicted: he helped Guts regain his consciousness without blasting him away and Schierke deactivated the armor manually right after that. What happens afterwards is less clear however, but we can look forward to see our heroes venturing forth in the cave in pursuit of the pirate ship, which I imagine will eventually lead to their confrontation with the Sea God itself.

Yeah I meant what happened in 316, since I saw some chains break as the beast of darkness was pulling them.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Th3Branded0ne said:
Yeah I meant what happened in 316, since I saw some chains break as the beast of darkness was pulling them.

Ah, OK. Yeah, it had managed to break some of them. Anyway, it seems Farnese will protect the ship by casting the barrier of the 4 elemental kings that Schierke used in Enoch and on the beach. Not kidding around anymore!

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Aazealh said:
Ah, OK. Yeah, it had managed to break some of them. Anyway, it seems Farnese will protect the ship by casting the barrier of the 4 elemental kings that Schierke used in Enoch and on the beach. Not kidding around anymore!
Holy crap... she sure is a fast learner!

Aphasia

ALL MYSTERIES MUST BE SOLVED
Awesome, can't wait. Isma looks so adorable. The moonlight boy's eyes look so much like a mix of Casca/Guts in that shot.
Aazealh said:
More importantly, I wonder what's happening to them... Are they reverting after death? Are they being pulled underground? We'll see.
Yeah. It looks like they're burrowing underground or shrinking.

Truder

"I frown at Griffith's nipples" -Aazealh
Awesome, hope they talk a bit more about the sea god or get much closer to its summoning, hopefully the slugs are used as the sacrifices so we can get the party started already. :zodd:

Maybe it's just me but doesn't it look like the Moonlight boy has grown quite a bit since the last time we saw him? I gotta get my hands on volume 28 to compare!

hmmm.. I don't know how believable it is for Farnese to summon a bulwark around the ship. Shes just learning how to leave her body, and that seems like the highest level spell we've seen so far.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Staralfur said:
Maybe it's just me but doesn't it look like the Moonlight boy has grown quite a bit since the last time we saw him?

It's not just you, he does look a bit older in that shot.

Draculoid said:
hmmm.. I don't know how believable it is for Farnese to summon a bulwark around the ship. Shes just learning how to leave her body, and that seems like the highest level spell we've seen so far.

Actually, I don't think it's more difficult than summoning spiritual entities like the Lady of the Depths or the Lord of the Rotten Roots. It's at the very least less dangerous. But we'll see, keep in mind the details are scarce so far. She might be walked through it or just have to assist with/sustain it. The deal is that she'll have to hold the fort (protect the Sea Horse) while Schierke accompanies Guts beneath the island.

Nice pictures! Can't wait to read the rest. I'm going to scout the forum to see what everyone thinks of why the Moonlight Boy always appears without or with less clothing whenever we've seen him (from my old man's memory).

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
IncantatioN said:
Nice pictures! Can't wait to read the rest. I'm going to scout the forum to see what everyone thinks of why the Moonlight Boy always appears without or with less clothing whenever we've seen him (from my old man's memory).
Your memory is pretty terrible. We've seen the child appear twice. Both times without clothing, likely because he seems to manifest out of thin air.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
A few things I noticed in the preview images above. Top-right image, we can't see the full picture, but it appears as though Schierke is in a trance, which could indicate that she's the one to start the casting of the pact with the 4 Kings. But that could turn out differently.

Also, top-middle image, Schierke is shown lifting the helmet off of Guts (dangerous maneuver!) But by the lower-right image, the helmet is back on. Is this a mistake of the poster in sequencing the preview images, or is there some kind of reversion with the Beast before the episode is finished? TIME WILL TELL.

Dar Klink said:
・海賊船が逃げたので例の横穴を探る
The pirate ship escapes, they try to look for tunnels in the ground

Getting away AGAIN!? The phrase "dying with dignity" obviously never meant anything to those guys, but you almost have to admire their will to survive, even if it means crawling into the ground like slugs!

Pirate Boss: "Wir kapitulieren NIEMALS!"

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
D-Scape said:
Getting away AGAIN!? The phrase "dying with dignity" obviously never meant anything to those guys, but you almost have to admire their will to survive, even if it means crawling into the ground like slugs!

It must be their indefatigable spirits at work. :iva:

This episode sounds like it's going to be awesome.

BiQ_

" ... "
D-Scape said:

Pirate Boss: "Wir kapitulieren NIEMALS!"

He seems to be Adon 2.0 now.

Top Bottom