The Rainbow Behelit

T

temporary

I just got word that there's a rainbow colored Behelit that Miura is going to introduce in his upcoming volume. This Behelit is ancient and has never been used. The powers are unknown, but what is known is that it has locked in it, the flesh of a child and can equal the power of the egg of the king that Griffith has. It is said that this is the first behelit that ever existed and that it is this behelit that gave birth to others. Rumour has it that it does not require a sacrifice that requires others, rather, it requires the host to fuse his/her heart with the behelit. The side effects are unknown. Does anyone else heard of this? I heard it from several pple, some friends of mine over in the land of the rising sun at a convention that they went to.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
UrashimaSenpai said:
I just got word that there's a rainbow colored Behelit that Miura is going to introduce in his upcoming volume. This Behelit is ancient and has never been used. The powers are unknown, but what is known is that it has locked in it, the flesh of a child and can equal the power of the egg of the king that Griffith has. It is said that this is the first behelit that ever existed and that it is this behelit that gave birth to others. Rumour has it that it does not require a sacrifice that requires others, rather, it requires the host to fuse his/her heart with the behelit. The side effects are unknown. Does anyone else heard of this? I heard it from several pple, some friends of mine over in the land of the rising sun at a convention that they went to.
If you take it to Melchior, he can make you prism armor.

crono(1).gif
magus10.gif
frog9.gif
marle6.gif
dalton.gif
niz.gif

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
UrashimaSenpai said:
Sounds.... very odd. But wouldn't this just be Miura cutting corners to get BERSERK finished? Especially if Guts picks it up. If someone else gets it, perhaps an enemy of Guts, or one of his followers, he could have a lot more problems on his hands.

UrashimaSenpai said:
*sigh*

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Rainbow, huh? Well, this is what I heard:
Guts activates the behelit by saying "42"
The behelit transports him into a spaceship, and turns into an electronic guidebook.
The spaceship destroys earth, and Guts is forced to listen to some really bad poetry. He gives it a realy good review, but gets tossed out an airlock anyways, Only to be picked up seconds before dieing...

Majin Tenshi said:
Rainbow, huh? Well, this is what I heard:
Guts activates the behelit by saying "42"
The behelit transports him into a spaceship, and turns into an electronic guidebook.
The spaceship destroys earth, and Guts is forced to listen to some really bad poetry. He gives it a realy good review, but gets tossed out an airlock anyways, Only to be picked up seconds before dieing...

lol ;D ;D ;D
hitchhikers guide to the galaxy kick ass

P

psymont

Olivier Hague said:
UrashimaSenpai said:
*sigh*

was that a sigh of relief or exhaustion of dealing with the bs?

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
Rainbow eh? well we know what the other behelits do:

red: makes you a godhand
yellowish-green: makes you wanna rape everything in sight
blue: makes you an executive of edios
silver: makes you look like an otaku (erm...I mean otaku as a fan not a house)
behelit avatar: makes you a pervert
art of war behelit: hurts when it hits your chest as you're running

so...the rainbow must have the power to...MAKE YOU INTO A BIG UPSIDOWN TRIANGLE!!!

Lliugusamui

around the corner
damn ... i've heard the rainbow beherit was owned by the one summoning the Village People in order to become one of them !
it seems i'm not the first having written this ... fuck it all i dont see anybody having done it already though !

R

Rufus

ShinHell9 said:
Rainbow eh? well we know what the other behelits do:

red: makes you a godhand
yellowish-green: makes you wanna rape everything in sight
blue: makes you an executive of edios
silver: makes you look like an otaku (erm...I mean otaku as a fan not a house)
behelit avatar: makes you a pervert
art of war behelit: hurts when it hits your chest as you're running

so...the rainbow must have the power to...MAKE YOU INTO A BIG UPSIDOWN TRIANGLE!!!

you know how many people must have the behelit avatar? god-hands getting desperate.

P

psymont

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
p1i3.jpg

IT DOES EXIST!
I also found out that Fusiongt was right.
IT DOES SUMMON RICHARD SIMMONS!
:-*​

Top Bottom