your Elfhelm?

puella

Berserk forever
Guts band is heading for Elfhelm, Puck's home and the best place where Guts could leave Casca.

If you create Elfhelm, how will it be like?
I come up with some keys for your imagination.

1) Ruler
Is there a king or a queen who has ruled Elfhelm? Then what does he/she look like?
Bigger than other elves? or just same size?
or no ruler there?

2) Where do elves live?
in mushroom? treehole? anything else?

3) Are there human beings?
What do you think of them?

4) Special event Guts will meet
Guts finds some mandragora for Casca like DC game, or meets some spirits of the hawks member.

5) How do elves make a living?
by stealing some food like Puck did? or farming?

6) Can Guts get something there?
Elves could give Guts something important like Flora did. what do you think?

**Build your own Elfhelm and show us that here!

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
This certianly is a good idea for a thread ;D

[color=03007F]1) Ruler[/color]
I think the rule would be a child, most likely female. She would have hair longer than a Princess' bridal trail and have wings. And her name.. will be.. Barry.

[color=03007F]2) Where do elves live?[/color]
A big tree in on some huge mountains, like a secluded forrest.

[color=03007F]3) Are there human beings?[/color]
Are there gonna be humans there? I dunno, probably kids again, playing on clouds.

[color=03007F]4) Special event Guts will meet[/color]
I didn't play the game or anything, so I will guess the give Guts will meet Skullknight and have a royal chin wag with him.

[color=03007F]5) How do elves make a living?[/color]Everything is free in elf land, but I am sure there are some kind of rules and a dicipline system... where naughty elves get locked up, inside a coconut or something oo;

[color=03007F]6) Can Guts get something there?[/color]
Puck can cure wounds, but he is a low level elf.. well he might not be but, perhaps the top elf could do something about that brand, or even The Beast.

Uriel

Thank you, puella. I missed this place a lot and especially your cracking threads (and of course I missed you) ^^ It's good to be home :)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I think that there just might be an Elf Queen. Or at least, someone in charge of public relations in Elfhelm for Guts band to talk to directly. Otherwise who are they going to talk to, random elves?

I think volume 15 confirmed that Elves (at least some of them) lived in trees.

Most definitely. Chapter 201 confirms this:
puckmemories.jpg

It looks like the humans there are mages, like Flora, and are studying the world (Blatant speculation).

Either utter destruction/calamity or a great peace that will change his course.

[color=03007F]5) How do elves make a living?[/color]
I'm gonna have to go with farming. There's such a "be in tune with nature" aura around elves so far that I'm fairly certain they wouldnt be making any sort of profit. They'll eat what they farm and thats it.

A mandragora smoothie for Casca (the only thing they were missing in the DC game was some crushed ice and a blender).

queen elf, most definately female, still fun-loving but doesnt overlook her queenly duties, i imagine her being larger than the other elves, bigger hair kinda like roshinu

in trees of course, and any other natural shelters they can find. though i find it interesting that puck is a decendant of the wind spirit, and he would be living in trees or caves denoting a forest or earth spirit

no fucking way. elfhelm is for elves, humans dont deserve to be there, plus im not entirely sold that if there were humans there that they wouldnt spread word to other humans of the existance of elves

there is going to be a demon/random monster reeking havoc on elfhelm, or causing food shortages, buring homes, shit like that. just making the elves not happy

[color=03007F]5) How do elves make a living?[/color]
random farming, berries, shit like that. minimal steeling from humans. maybe cookies, kinda like the keebler elves

yeah probably, fairy healing dust, magic flying fairy dildo, some kind of queer token

puella

Berserk forever
Suppose there is a queen elf.
Then how tall is she?
normal? a bit bigger than elves? human size like Roshinu?
I think normal or a bit bigger would be good.

I imagine Guts is talkng with the queen putting her on his palm.
Shouldn't Guts show some politeness toward her though he doesn't know about that much.

In addition, I have a picture in my mind the queen shines brighter than any other elf.

I think the queen should have something peculiar. What would be good? ::)

Uriel

puella said:
Suppose there is a queen elf.
Then how tall is she?
normal? a bit bigger than elves? human size like Roshinu?
I think normal or a bit bigger would be good.

I imagine Guts is talkng with the queen putting her on his palm.
Shouldn't Guts show some politeness toward her though he doesn't know about that much.

In addition, I have a picture in my mind the queen shines brighter than any other elf.

I think the queen should have something peculiar. What would be good? ::)
The queen would look like one of the Mangus Sisters from Final Fantasy 10, just replace the bug like features with elf like ones. As for something peculiar... a beard would be odd on an elf queen, right?

Lliugusamui

around the corner
It's funny ... : all of your speculations/descriptions remind me of what is Eldorado. What if Elfheim would be only an utopy ( I mean even if it exists Guts may be disappointed, just like in Candide by Voltaire) ?
Knowing Guts is a perpetual unsatisfied : imagine some queen elf tells him they can't do a thing for Casca ! All this journey they would have done for nothing, keeping him far from Griffith ! I think Guts could get pretty mad ...
Anyway, I'm pretty sure they won't find what they precisely seek ; it can't be like that.

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
Guillaume you have beaten me to it. ;D I was about to post the same thing: Eldorado. And like you rightly said Eldorado has not home in the berserk universe. However I think like I have already posted that Guts and co. are not meant to reach Elfheim and that is only a trick of Miura to give them a reason for travelling. A sort of eternal quest

puella

Berserk forever
You both pointed it out well.
But think about Puck.
Puck was in elfhelm so this means it is not the place which doesn't originally exist.

Ok, we should also think about bad things in elfhelm.
I sometimes imagine it has already disappeared or destroyed by some evil power.
Oh, it could happen after Puck leaving elfhelm.
All elves left elfhelm and there aren't many elves who remain in the real world.
If so, shouldn't Puck sense something ominous around him?
He is a spiritual thing.
I mean if elfhelm doesn't exist any more, it's a very crucial event like the eclipse. Nobody knows about that? Ha! it doesn't make sense to me.

As for Guts, though he reaches it, Guts might be disappointed at elfhelm.
It could not be a good place Guts leaves Casca or a queen elf wouldn't accept Casca for some reason.
If so, Guts realizes the whole jorney is a waste of time and he and Casca should go through to the end. Then his protecting should last forever as long as the two go together.
We've seen how hard potecting and fighting are to Guts. He should choose one thing of the two as Skullknight advised him to.

I think it would be the same thing even if Casca regains her old-self.
If it happens, we should see Guts go on his revenge protecting and loving his girl.

But... it could really happen I guess. :-\

roberto999

but why everyone thinks there is a elf queen? ;D
Elves were thought sexless until we meet Evarella(and even now I wonder if "she" is just another sexless elf that, for reason of its own, plays the part of the female elf: Maybe it has grown up among humans and since humans have a sex, it thought it had also one, and the more likeky was female.)

puella

Berserk forever
roberto999 said:
but why everyone thinks there is a elf queen? ;D
Elves were thought sexless until we meet Evarella(and even now I wonder if "she" is just another sexless elf that, for reason of its own, plays the part of the female elf: Maybe it has grown up among humans and since humans have a sex, it thought it had also one, and the more likeky was female.)

Well, I think elves have no gender like I said about 100 times before.
A queen elf is just an assumption. More exactly the elf who acts and looks like a female.
Though many spirital things are called female or male, it's just a way we can call them as their look.

See how good Evarella is at fighting Puck. ;D
She can hold back his bloody needle so well with her long arms. But then again she acts like a female.
Puck acts like a young boy.
and about 4 king elementals, some of them are females.
Trolls! they never can be called "female", can they? 8)

Lliugusamui

around the corner
puella said:
Trolls=rapers
Rapers=males
:D
Anyway do you think Griffith could somehow hear of Guts's journey destination and cope to interfere in Elfheim ( coming on Zoddo's back, for example ... ) ?

puella

Berserk forever
Guillaume said:
Anyway do you think Griffith could somehow hear of Guts's journey destination and cope to interfere in Elfheim ( coming on Zoddo's back, for example ... ) ?

It would be great event in elfhelm though the place might be totally messed up with that happening.
But I don't think it really happens. Well, I think it would be good that Guts and Griffith don't meet untill the ending part of the story.

** anyway, nice below message, Guil.
The baby should have died ;D

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Well ... thinking of it, I think Griffith wont come to Elfheim ; but the fact Guts and him meet only in the very end kinda annoys me : the both of them preparing their forces without checking out feelings or anything : / ( i dont know if you know what i mean ... )

MAJOR NOTE TO PUELLA : i've noticed you're fond of writng Elfhelm, although it isn't --> alf/elf helm= helmet of elf-kind ; it is alf/elf heim=home of elf-kind
thus the name Emeric is divised in Heim and Rich (house and powerful) but it doesnt matter at all ^^
conclusion ===))> Elfheim ;D

puella

Berserk forever
Guillaume said:
MAJOR NOTE TO PUELLA : i've noticed you're fond of writng Elfhelm, although it isn't --> alf/elf helm= helmet of elf-kind ; it is alf/elf heim=home of elf-kind
thus the name Emeric is divised in Heim and Rich (house and powerful) but it doesnt matter at all ^^
conclusion ===))> Elfheim ;D

Check the original Japanese, erufuherumu.
It's elfhelm.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
puella said:
Check the original Japanese, erufuherumu.
It's elfhelm.
I won't dare to argue on this point ...
but it still has no reason to be called this way ... unless wait ; we could first think elfhelm is understandable as a capital of elves ( since capital comes from the "cap=head" ... ) ; or as in Guillaume (=Willhelm) the helm means the protection, thus Elfhelm would mean something like [the place] of elf's protection
anyway I still think Elfheim would have been the most proabable, thats really annoying me : /

puella

Berserk forever
Guillaume said:
I won't dare to argue on this point ...
but it still has no reason to be called this way ... unless wait ; we could first think elfhelm is understandable as a capital of elves ( since capital comes from the "cap=head" ... ) ; or as in Guillaume (=Willhelm) the helm means the protection, thus Elfhelm would mean something like [the place] of elf's protection
anyway I still think Elfheim would have been the most proabable, thats really annoying me : /

Yeah, I agree. personally I think "elfheim" is more apropriate. That's why I used elfheim first but later got to think I should follow the original.

Guillaume said:
Well ... thinking of it, I think Griffith wont come to Elfheim ; but the fact Guts and him meet only in the very end kinda annoys me : the both of them preparing their forces without checking out feelings or anything : / ( i dont know if you know what i mean ... )

I think they can check each other's feelings without meeting. They might be able to meet at the battlefield or some other place not face-to-face.

roberto999

puella said:

Posted by: Guillaume on: January 20, 2003, 11:00:33 PM
Trolls=rapers
Rapers=males
Now this trolls harassement has to cease. First you deny their costitutional right to be called females if they choose so,(and the females trolls are model mothers, I assure you) after you label a entire population like "rapist" because of the action of some individuals, more exuberant than really evil. I will not even mention here how I have seen more than a member of this board request for their total genocide. I understand that their aspect could, wrongly, I hasten to add,give a bad impression to some already prejudiced individuals. And like they answer to you? They heroically save Farnese and Caska, without asking even a thank you.

Roberto of the humane society towards the trolls
;D ;D ;D

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
theblakeman said:
Elfheim better turn me on.
Stick your cock in a fucking electric socket and be done with it man. One final, bloody, sharp plastic fuck and you get to leave the earth in a blue flashing spark of glory.

Top Bottom