Merry Christmas Skullknight!! '10

Not sure about making a new topic every year (?) but MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY HOLIDAYS SK!

What'd everyone land up doing over the weekend? Share your spoils of gifts or shopping for gifts!

Here's what my pal gave me -

20111226_171548-1.jpg

I got him a Fist Of The North Star calendar and an art book on Evangelion (he recently got into this series in a big way). Picked up a Japanese tea set for his mom.

I got a pound of reese's peanut butter cup :isidro:

reese1.jpg

and a nintendo 3DS with mario 3d land from a grab bag i was in, btw i think is a great game. :guts:

Mario.jpg

and my wife also got me this.

southern_marine_engine_large.jpg

I think it was AWESOME. Can't wait to set it up in my office.

Dar_Klink

Last Guardian when? - CyberKlink 20XX before dying
I myself received Dark Souls for PS3, Skyward Sword for Wii, a 25 dollar gamestop card, a 20 dollar pizza hut card, some clothes of course, and a few Steam games from friends online. I'd say it was pretty good this year, can't wait to get Skyward Sword started and get killed on Dark Souls.

Lord Leith

Welcome back Casca
Back from my relatives, and yup, had a great christmas

Got a new tv since my old one was absolute crap, I love it, very nice.
A black 3DS, along with Ocarina of time 3D.
I have a bit of money, so I bought myself the Berserk anime series (I had seen it before, but never got the chance to actually owning it)

That's it really, though I will post again, since christmas is over for my family, but the holidays aint really done yet for me, me and some friends get each other stuff, one friend I know who is rich got me like 16 volumes of Berserk, so I will see soon enough.

Though a bit late, hope you all had an awesome x-mas =)
My x-mas was mostly family focused, but I was surprised to get a Joe Sacco book from my sista, and mainly, about what happened on the 25th, that in the evening I met with my D&D 3.5 group and played till monday at 5:30. Love vacations... xD

turkitage

ターク
IncantatioN said:
I got him a Fist Of The North Star calendar and an art book on Evangelion (he recently got into this series in a big way). Picked up a Japanese tea set for his mom.

I'm jealous

Diaz said:
I got a pound of reese's peanut butter cup :isidro:

I'm super jealous!

Hope everyone had a good one.. and hopefully Oburi didn't have to work again on Christmas this year.

Oburi

All praise Grail
Haha thanks Turk. I had to work until 9 on xmas eve but thankfully I had xmas day off. Ill post pics of all the stuff I got later. My girlfriend did buy me the japanese berserk books I was missing though (the last four).

Top Bottom