[April Fools] Goodbye cruel website...

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
Re: Goodbye cruel website...

I guess, with the Lakers going for the playoffs and the Dodgers starting their season, you won't have time for us. Go ahead, go and see men in tights and tall guys you'll never meet. :puck:

turkitage

ターク

Eluvei said:
BTW I've been a lurker since 1996 so I dunno what you're boasting about.

That's pretty hardcore Eluvei.

skullknight.net
Creation Date: 19-oct-2000

Truder

"I frown at Griffith's nipples" -Aazealh

he was lurking since before the dawn of time

Saephon

Die young and save yourself

Good riddance. Every time you posted something scathing and then tried to make it easier to swallow with a =) face after it, I skinned a live kitten.

YOU ARE THE SPIDERMAN 3 OF THIS FORUM :judo:

Truder

"I frown at Griffith's nipples" -Aazealh
Re: Episode 319

i hate april 1st on the internet, shit is so terrible. you cant go fuking ANYWHERE without people trolling the shit out of eachother, fuck this gunna go kill myself and im taking a box of puppies with me :femto:

Turkitage said:
That's pretty hardcore Eluvei.

skullknight.net
Creation Date: 19-oct-2000
Holyshitindeed! That must've been around the time Miura wrote about the Eclipse n all ^_~

NightCrawler

Aeons gone, vast, mad and deathless

Truder said:
i bet u cant triforce :carcus:

Vanilla-ice-say-what2.gif

fuck 4chan
and fuck zelda

Eluvei said:
Get out of here you sick, crazy, depraved man. Nobody wants to see your disgusting fantasies.

You see, that, right there is the reason why I don't want Griffith to go. Because unlike most of you here, he was never judgmental about that sort of thing. Matter of fact, he would've loved and appreciated seeing a fan art like this. Him and all the several other alter egos of his, the SkuLL LoRD, Radzeke and McCoy.

Man, this sucks. I've always had a thing for Griffith. His posts always brought a smile to my face. I never was brave enough to tell him, but I've had a huge mancrush on him for over a year. And now he's gone. Sometimes I feel like Guts. I don't realize what I have until it's gone. :judo:

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great

Oh god no! Griffith don't leave us I cannot possibly post here without you preventing Walter from deleting me. :judo:

Edit: I think Walter is after me. Griffith please answer your phone! I hear this french guy saying things in the bushes outside. I think he's here to kill me.

Wow, Griffith is right. He was always correcting people. Everyday. I thought he liked doing it. Until now, I realize it was agony. All those years he kept it up. Now he can finally rest. What a trooper.

Today I wanted to post a video I thought Griffith might enjoy and I logged in only to find him gone. Strange days.

Here's the link any way, perhaps he'll see it someday: The level of concentration of NBA players these days http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oafKuJvOwHA

turkitage

ターク

That was quick Griffith. Welcome back! Yes More.
conradtest.gif

There you go Link! I'm bringin Conrad back.

Top Bottom