Berserk - The Never Ending Wacky Comic

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
Here's what we're gonna do, guys.

We'll all take turns drawing from 1-5 or so comic panels and keep on continuing this story. Be funny and I'll give you lots of cool points. Feel free to draw, no matter what medium you use or what skill level you have. You can get super detailed or add color or anything. Don't shit on the previous contributor's work. For example, let's say one panel Puck says "OH MY GOD I CAN GROW A GIANT MUSCLE ARM," don't draw your panel having Puck say, "Nevermind!" This is all about "YES, AND ___."

I'll start off.

berserkcomic1.gif

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Whoaaa-- smashing idea, Gobs! :isidro:

I won't be able to participate tonight, sadly, but I hope I can post a panel or two tomorrow.

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
Grail said:
I won't be able to participate tonight
Pff. Whatever.

Oh, that's another thing. If you're about to draw, obviously it's a good idea to check the thread to make sure you're up to date on this legendary tale.

Aphasia

ALL MYSTERIES MUST BE SOLVED
This is a great idea! The first panel already made me laugh. I always have a difficult time with Schierke, I think I've finally gotten it down though. SCH IERK E.

Here's my contribution.

GemIz.jpg

turkitage

ターク
haha! This is a great idea Gob!! First two panels are awesome!! Also, I can't believe you made a follow up panel with that quality that quick Aphasia! No way could I make something like that in that short amount of time. I bet Elf disney land is going to be great!!

Also, I'm glad Logan could make an appearance in the panel. :serpico:

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Well played, Aphasia! Guts's muttonchops are the bomb-diggity. :guts: And Casca's face in the second panel is delightful!

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Echoing Turkitage and Aphasia: great idea, Gobs! The first two contributions are hilarious. :ganishka: No idea where it's going to go from here, but I like it so far.

Aphasia

Thanks guys! I look forward to seeing the next development (whomever decides to take the reigns)

Also, Gobs, your Schierke is too cute. :schierke:

Grail said:
Guts's muttonchops are the bomb-diggity.

Turkitage said:
Also, I'm glad Logan could make an appearance in the panel. :serpico:

Super chops are just too fun to doodle, I had to include them. :azan:

Aphasia

Man, your faces crack me up. I don't think you realize how happy I am that Guts kept his chops, not to mention the brilliant addition of a handle-bar mustache. What a fine conglomeration of a mane that is.

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Aphasia said:
I don't think you realize how happy I am that Guts kept his chops, not to mention the brilliant addition of a handle-bar mustache.
I'm hoping that people keep adding to it. :guts:

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Grail & Gobs. :ganishka:

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Man I so wish I could scan or have a mouse that works. :judo:

Ouch, and I thought I was bad off for lacking a stylus. :farnese:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Man I so wish I could scan or have a mouse that works. :judo:
You could always do what I do: sketch it on paper and take a picture of it. Hardly the most ideal solution, but it's quick and easy.

Aphasia

You guys can joke about it all you want, but you're going to rue the day you discounted Theresia as a threat bigger than Femto himself. :troll:

I chuckled when I read "all this time I've been doing karate and eating raw eggs"

Quite the turn this story has taken! Awesome contribution to Guts hair arsenal, Griffith. :ganishka: I knew it was missing something!

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
Wow, I love her hair! I also love that we've all collectively agreed that she hasn't changed out of her night gown.

Top Bottom